• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeIsland

Status
Not open for further replies.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
Years
  • This RP is set on the island I live on, Kodiak! Only it is two years after an enormous earthquake, and the biggest tsunami since the one that hit asia in 2004. Everyone has evacuated the island, leaving it abandoned. Most buildings were knocked down by the earthquake or washed away by the tsunami. All that really are left are the old cement bunkers from World War II. A group of Pokemon trainers survived a sinking ship on the way to Anchorage. They made it to Kodiak in a lifeboat by themselves, with barely any supplies. Kodiak is part of Alaska, and if you don't know much about it, I suggest doing a Google search.
    DSC00439.jpg

Poison plants: Phushki (aka Cow Parsnip, when touched, Phushki juice causes blisters that are like 3rd degree burns when exposed to sunlight. If popped, the blister can spread the burn.)
    Hemlock
    Buttercups
    Lupin
    mountain ash berries

Edible: Chocolate lilly (has edible rice-like bulbs)
    Salmonberry (Look like rasberries, but are more red, and are slightly sour.)
    Rasberry (Very sweet, pink berries)
    Ferns (when young, ferns can be cooked and eaten like brussel sprouts)
    Wild celery
    kelp
    seaweed
    mountain ash flowers
    pinecones (no one said they weren't edible :P)

I still suggest doing a Google search.

Your form should look like this:
    Name:
    Personality:
    Appearance:
    Pokemon: (You can't have pokemon that know fly or surf!)

Mine:
    Name: Kiri
    Personality: Shy, but smart. Like reading and drawing.
    Appearance: Tall and thin, has short blonde hair that curls slightly at the ends, and wears a blue sweatshirt, a backpack and jeans.
    Pokemon: Jolteon, plusle and minun, jigglypuff

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
  • OOC: Sounds good.

Name: Kat
    Personality: Pretty much normal. She is sometimes optimistic, and sometimes pessimistic. She can get frusterated when people aren't cooperating.
    Appearance: Short jean shorts, grey hoody that covers her shorts when she wears it, and under the hoody, a grey tank top. She has chin length blond hair that has pink streaks in it.
    Pokemon: Espeon, Meowth, Larvitar, Wartortle (can't swim...it's like Misty's Psyduck...If you mean no water Pokemon at all, I can take him out)

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • (I may be a newbie, but I'm (okay) at role-playing =D)

Name: Tarin Shazuma
    Personality: He is pretty quiet. He doesn't usually talk to people unless they talk to him first. Cares a lot for his pokemon.
    Appearance: Khaki pants. Black shirt with grey collar. Silver hair. (more info, check sig)
    Pokemon: Eevee, Umbreon, Dratini, Taillow, Kirlia, Vulpix

(alrighty, done =D)

Last edited:

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Name:Emily Mueller
    Personality:Brave, and does anything for friends. She's easy to befriend despite many hard times in her life. But she has a very bad temper!
    Appearance:Blonde hair in ponytail, violet eyes, 5'2", jean shorts tatterd at the ends, blue sneakers, black shirt with flames, purple pendant, and a scar across her shoulder.
    Pokemon:Raichu[Zap], Tyranitar[Rage], Stantler, Aggaron, Espeon, Houndoom[Darkness]

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Name:Jack
    Personality:Calm, cool and finely centered (not stuckup wise), a natural 'father'
    Appearance:5'10, jet black hair he keeps in a ponytail, dark blue eyes (girls oogle! ^_^ lol), Baggy black cargo pants, a black shirt and leather jacket, black steel-toed boots (all black stuff really), has a tattoo of an eagle intertwined with a rose on neck
    Pokemon: Pikachu (doesn't like to be in ball, lol), Blaziken, Absol, Sceptile, Marshtomp, Skitty

Last edited:

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • We can start! ^^

The lifeboat rocked steadily back and forth in the waves. it's motor hummed as it neared a large, green island. The sky was a dark grey, and it was drizzling lightly. Kiri's Plusle and minun put their paws on the edge of the boat and stared in awe at the isle. A few minutes later, the boat had washed up on shore. Kiri stepped out of the boat on to the black, sandy beach. There were huge green hills in the distance, hidden by the heavy clouds. The area above the beach was forested, and full of pines. Wildflowers grew along the outside of the woods. Kiri reacognised this place from the news- Kodiak Island. In the distance, she spotted a large ursaring foraging for berries, while a wild pidgeot soared overhead. "It's beautiful..." Kiri said, looking back at the rest of the trainers on the lifeboat.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • Tarin climbed out of the rocky lifeboat and onto the sandy beach. He looked around, admiring all the beautiful scenery that surrounded the group. It was a miracle that they had survived. Tarin began to walk around, being followed closely at the heels by his Umbreon named Tenshi, which means Angel in Japanese(I think). He wandered about, looking at the flowers and staring at the diversity of pokemon on the island.

Yami's Girl

PC's unofficial Yami lover^^
    Years
  • Emily climbed out of the boat and stretched. Her Raichu, Zap, followed. Emily patted her companion's head and ruffled her fur. Zap, easn't a normal Raichu. She had purple fur and a blue tail. Some belived she was cursed, but Emily was oblivious to all of the rumors. Zap dashed along the beach, getting exercise for the first time in awhile. Emily yawned.
    "I'm tired," she muttered. Zap was now bounding into the water and then jumping out. Emily thought the water must be cold. Emily giggled slightly and then walked back to the boat. She grabbed her backpack and then started towards a group of trees.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Jack nimbly hopped out of the lifeboat, squinting his eyes slightly. A Pikachu hopped out behind him, quickly climbing up onto the boy's shoulder. "Pikachu Pika Pika?" Ja ck looked to Pikachu from the corner of his eye and smiled. "No buddy, this is not an all you can eat buffet. This is an island, where wild Pokemon live." Ever since he was a young child, Jack had the 'ability' to understand the words of Pokemon, and he was teased about it, the other kids his age would call him a Poke'freak among other things. But that was all in the past, and now he was a trainer, all those memories were gone. "Pika...Pikachu Pika Pika?" Jack sighed patting the yellow mouse on the head. "All in the past...."

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
  • The sun suddenly quicked up, making Tarin considerable hotter. He began to sweat, but he rubbed it away and tried to ignore the blazing heat. Tenshi walked along, looking at the other trainers pokemon, wondering if they could have a battle sometime. Tarin grabbed a pokeball from his belt and threw it into the air. A bird pokemon, Taillow, flew ino the air and made several "caws."

"Jaye. Go fly around a bit! See if they're are any other people or pokemon on the island!"

Jaye nodded and flew off. Tarin watched as he flew off, hoping that he would remain safe.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Reaching on his belt, Jack took three Pokeballs off, tossing them up. From the lights that came forth, a Skitty, Marshtomp, and Absol. The Marshtomp went towards the water, proceeding to roll around in the shallows while Absol paced back and forth, sniffing the air. "Sol...Absol.." It growled lowly, before watching Marshtomp. Skitty just ran around Jack and spotted it's own tail "Skitty! Skitt Skitty!"

Trainer Kat

Years
  • Kat sat on the beach. She ran her fingers through the black sand and slowly dropped it back on the ground. Wartortle splashed around in the shallow part of the water, making sure not to go where it couldn't stand, as it couldn't swim. Kat took off her hoody and placed it in her backpack, revealing a grey tank top. She stood up and decided to mingle with the other trainers.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • Jack grinned slightly as he pat Absol on the head. "Don't worry old guy..." Sighing, he looked around before taking out a BabyRuth bar from his pack and opened it, taking a few bites. A few moments and finishing the bar, Jack whipped out a pair of dark sunglasses, putting them on.

-Edit-

Gotta go, be on later!

Last edited:

Trainer Kat

Years
  • Kat walked up behind the boy in black. She decided to try to scare him a little. She put her hands on his shoulders. "Hey," she said.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • He cocked a brow, looking over his shoulder slightly. "Hello.....miss...." Jack said in a calm manner, and couldn't help but smirk slightly*

Trainer Kat

Years
  • OOC: ^.~

Kat smiled at him. "Guess I didn't scare you, huh?" she said. She stepped around in front of him. "I'm Kat," she said, holding out her hand.

Super_Lawliet

Years
  • I laughed slightly and took her hand, shaking it. "Jack, very lovely to meet you Kat..." Jack...Kat...hehe it rhymed! I let go of her hand and picked up Skitty, patting her on the head.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back