• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PokeIsland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    OOC: You mean me, don't you? Yeah, I'm really not rude, but zero patience for people when they don't read rules. So, like I said in the first post adressed to you, I'm SORRY for coming off as rude.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    OOC: No, that kid is talking about me. She made a very mean post to me in another rp and doesn't want to be a part of this. Don't worry.

"Yes....He....keeps....m-me warm on...c-cold nights...."

Trainer Kat

Years
    OOC: Hang on, PMing ya. ^_^

Kat smiled at Jack. She released Blaziken. "Hope that's better," she said.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    "Blaziken Blazi Blazi!" The tall Pokemon sat down beside his trainer, heating it's own body, then releasing the warmth. Anyone that was near could feel it. "Thanks old buddy....and thank you Kat..."

Trainer Kat

Years
    Mmm...That feels good... she thought. She was still somewhat cold from diving in after him, but she couldn't magine how cold he must be. "You're welcome," she said to him, smiling.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Tarin was was admiring the sky as the sun began to set, Then he heard the shouts and murmuring of the other trainers. It looks like the boy and the girl had been brought back to the shore. At that moment, Jaye flew back, giving the news that Tarin had already heard."Thank you Jaye." He muttered, while the bird swooped down to the rock and rested. Tarin wasn't much for talking or socializing, so he merelt continued to sit and watch what would happen next.

Trainer Kat

Years
    Kat smiled and watched him go to sleep. He looked so peaceful sleeping there. Ah, what could it hurt? she lay down on the beach. The black sand was warm, and, combined with the warmth Blaziken provided, it was definately nicer than in the tent. She, too, closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    A while later Jack awoke, shivering only slightly. He looked around, and seeing Kat, drapped the jacket over her before standing. He walked off silently, Swampert following.

Trainer Kat

Years
    Kat felt the warmth of the jacket. "Jack..." she mumbled. She opened her eyes and walked back up to camp.

Zelos

*yawn*
    Years
    Tarin hopped off the tree and sighed. Things had been so exciting, but it was over. He yawned amd sat down on the cmofy sand. The boy looked at his pokemon and gave them all tasks to do."Vulpix and Umbreon, go get us some firewood, please. Dratini and Taillow, please go get us some food. Dratini, please go get the big blanket from my bag. Kirlia, please fetch my jacket from my bag. All the pokemon nodded and smiled and went off to do their tasks...

[30 minutes later]

It had been easy for Kirlia and Dratini, becaus Tarin's bag was only a couple feet away Tarin was warm in his jacket, and he was sitting on a humongous blanket that was large enough for all his pokemon. It took a little while longer for Vulpix, Umbreon, Eevee, and Taillow. Eevee and taillow returned with several types of things, such as rasberries and other edible things. Vulpix and dratini had come back with plent of firewood, so Tarin took it and laid it out. Then he told Vulpix to use flamethrower on it, so soo they had a big roaring fire. They all nestled onto the blanket, eating different varieties of food and enjoying the warming flames.

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    The rain subsided, and the clouds passed, revealing a starry sky. Kiri laid down next to Jack's Blaziken and stared at the sky before falling asleep.

Super_Lawliet

Years
    I looked to Swampert, smiling slightly as he padded over to Blaziken and sat, conversing with the 'Big Chicken' as I called the fighter. Slowly, I walked towards the water, just letting it run over my feet. Pulling out a small clay instrument, I began to play a soft and beautiful song.

OOC: Think of The Jurassic Park Theme

Super_Lawliet

Years
    I stopped and turned my attention to Kat. "Thank you...not many people understand why I play this instrument...." I stared to the sky silently.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back