• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Needs To Be Read!

M4rtyn

Faker (not very good)
Years
  • Here is somthing you might want to pay attention to.
    20 People die per Minute (same ammount of natural deaths in england per day.)
    1200 People die per hour (same ammount as smoking deaths per month.)
    72000 People die per day (same ammount as the tsunami did in a day.)
    16180000 people die per year
    Because of poverty.
    I normally like numbers. These I don't like this.
    Thanks to Jill Jolly for the infomation and the internet!

Last edited:

DeathScape

Banned
    Years
  • Didn't know that much people died. Did you know teenagers are the most likely humans (As in babies, kids, adults, etc.) to commit suicide.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • ...makes me ashamed to consider being human if we're so stupid. But this shouldn't get me down. I've got other things to wory about rather than death. Because, if you continue to think about death, it's gonna happen sooner than you think. So, I'm gonna try to focus on something else. What about the rest of you?

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    Wha-wait, are these numbers JUST for poverty or do they count for ALL people? Because 20 people dying per minute equals about one person every three seconds. If I recall correctly, that's pretty close to the birth rate. Considering there are over 9,000,000,000 people on Earth at any given time, I'm not scared by those numbers. Unless it's JUST for poverty, in which case I don't believe you.

I hope I got my math right. :\

Last edited:

Nine

Kirby + Pineapples = Love
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Jun 11, 2007
    How depressing. =\

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Flaming Torchic said:
    Nine, please don't bypass the character limit. I'm sure that you are fully capable of making longer posts without adding a bunch of dots.
    There is such a thing as not knowing what else to say. o_O

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Yeah, but Ty, hate to disagree but it's against the OC rules. ^^;;;
    Yes, it's a bit depressing and morbid though. ~_~; Sure it's not alarmist stuff?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    Yeah, but Ty, hate to disagree but it's against the OC rules. ^^;;;
    Yes, it's a bit depressing and morbid though. ~_~; Sure it's not alarmist stuff?
    OC rules? It's against PC rules in general. o_O But you can't expect people to follow rules 100% of the time. Not humanly possible.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • No, it's not, Ty, they removed the bypass thing because in some forums there's an exception... hold on, I'm getting it confused with the revival rule. ><;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Kylie-chan said:
    No, it's not, Ty, they removed the bypass thing because in some forums there's an exception... hold on, I'm getting it confused with the revival rule. ><;
    Well, you've lost me now. o_O; I've proven my point, and now I shall disappear back into the shadows. Yesh.

Back