• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Needs To Be Read!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
  • I think it's beautiful. Unlike other animals, humans have no real natural enemy. We are our own enemy and we keep our population in check. Despite all these deaths though, there's still too many darn humans in the world...

Black Lotus

AAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!
    Years

• I got a bit startled because of those figures, but I guess it just goes around with the rule: "Good cannot exist without bad and vice versa", guess it works the same way with life and death. And dying is what we all have face, it's only a matter of time.

Teenagers commit suicides more often than older people, because teens (I'm also talking of my own experience) feel the pressure of the world around them with the looks, succeeding, popularity and most importantly, fighting for their own independency. Teens have to survive this, others get through it easier others harder, some require outside help.

Teens are the most vurneable because they are in a step of development. Yes, you can see development in mind and body with older people, but the biggest changes happen when you are a teenager. That's just logical, to me at least.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Meep. .____. That's kinda like how every 15 seconds someone gets in an automobile accident. And every 25 seconds a car is stolen somewhere. I always found this stuff interesting - but sometimes I find it hard to believe.

Not like I'm saying the data isn't correct - I just find it unrealistic. .__. Either that or I'm just being naive and don't want to believe that that many people die each day. XD

~Kelsey

Phoenix Riley

Going 1000 Posts!
    Years
  • Did you Know that somewhere in the world every second 3 people die of smoking related illnesses and every second the size of a football (or soccar) pitch is destryoed in the rainforest

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Numbers like these are usually off...death and birth rates are never a constant to where you can say that three people are born every minute, five people die every minute...Those are just very off mark rounded numbers. Thousands of people die a day, but it's never sure at what rate.

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Mihara said:
    Numbers like these are usually off...death and birth rates are never a constant to where you can say that three people are born every minute, five people die every minute...Those are just very off mark rounded numbers. Thousands of people die a day, but it's never sure at what rate.
    Yeah, heaps more are born than they die, too.
    Remember that.
    X_X

Back