• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heya~*

WinGLesS

Wingless Angel
Years
    • Age 34
    • ???
    • Seen Sep 21, 2008
    Hello! I'm new here and I don't know what else to say.... LOL Um, I guess that this is kinda my first time to really be on a forum, so YAY for me! I hope I have fun with this! Hehehe! :D

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hello WinGLesS! ^______^ First time on a forum? Then if you haven't already, you might want to check out the rules posted in the Announcements forum. ^^ I'm always willing to help you whenever you need it, so just PM me any time you need something. ^_~ Well, welcome to PC and have fun posting~! =3

~Kelsey

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • Hiya, WinGLesS First time on a fourm eh? :P I remember that feeling^^:;; so like read the rules(or else...something will happen^^;) and DO NOT SPAM!!! or double post:P and have TONS of fun( I think that should be a rule^^;;or if it is I forgot^^;::)

If you want some to talk or be friends(YAY!*hugs*) PM me:P *throws random rep at WinGLesS*

Years
  • WinGLesS said:
    Hello! I'm new here and I don't know what else to say.... LOL Um, I guess that this is kinda my first time to really be on a forum, so YAY for me! I hope I have fun with this! Hehehe! :D
    Welcome to PC MinGLesS. ^^ Awww, that's such a very pwetty~ful name! <3<3<3 Hope you have and all. Be sure to follow the rules, and I hope you will enjoy your first forum. ^____^ If you need help, just PM me and I'll help to the best of my efforts.

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Hey sweetie welcome to Pc^0^*huggles* ohh your first time!.Don't worry you'll fit fine here^_^*huggs* enjoy your stay!.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Hey sweetie! ^0^ *Hugs.* Welcome to PC! ^0^ Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and importantly, have fun! ^0^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Hello and welcome! I'm Pikabloo, the insane blue Pikachu who's currently obssessed with Setsuna, a character from a very old anime that most probably no one knows of, and steals your cheese! *Steals cheese and gives spork* Follow the rules and have fun!

Remember to PM me if you want help or if you just want to be my friend, ok?

Takari

~*~*~*~
    Years
  • 'Ewwo and welcome to PC. ^_~ I'm Lynn and I hope you enjoy your time here. ^.^ Post alot and make lots of friends. =]

Back