• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Academy PG-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
Years
  • You are a tamer in the year 780 D.X. In the future most humans are Digimon Tamers and to get most jobs you need to have a digimon and a special skill. You are a tamer that just got accepted in the prestigous Digimon Iona Academy. You have to take special classes for four years and you are going to go soon. You will solve many mysteries, have much fun, and many adventures. If you wish to participate in Digimon Academy. You have to take one of the following Jobs:
    Binary Math
    Regular Digimon Biology
    Digimon History
    Digimon Archeology
    A.P Digimon Biology
    Intoduction to Spirit Evolution
    Digimon Battleing
    Digimon Attacks
    Digimon Technology
    Building A Digivice

Please fill out the following:
    Name:
    Digimon:
    History:
    Classes to be taken: (only three all your classes will involve the subjects chosen)
    Digivice: (Has to be from seasons 1-4. Must say type and season)
    Personality:
    Apperence:

Name: Cain
    Digimon:Elecmon
    History:Cain is from a rich family of Archeologists that research the 22nd centuary. When he was twelve his sister, Xera, dissappeared after her and her Biyomon went to search for a lost civilization in Nepal. Cain wishes to find her, but first wants to go to the Digimon Iona Academy.
    Classes to be taken: Introduction to Spirit Evolution, A.P. Digimon Bilogy, and Digimon Archeology
    Digivice: D-Tector (Season 4)
    Personality: Quiet, caring, Bright, and loves his friends
    Apperence:
    cain.bmp

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Name:Alia Smith
    Digimon:Gabumon
    History: Alia is a born explorer, much like her mother. She hs earched for years, trying to find the 'Answer' to all of life's questions. The only problem is, ever since the disapperance of her mother, Alia's father has been strict in what his daughter does.
    Classes to be taken: A.P. Digimon Biology, Digimon Archeology, Intoduction to Spirit Evolution
    Digivice: the original digivice (season one)
    Personality:Quirky and fun loving. Very friendly and fairly straight-foward, Although she is a bit shy around boys.
    apperence:
    Miki.jpg
    Her hair is longer and a darker brown, in a braid. Her eyes a supposed to be blue-green

Hope this is good!

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • Name: Lillia Myuni
    Digimon: Floramon
    History: A girl that scored high grades in her previous school, giving her an opportunity to try her luck in this academy. She's orphan, but she's cheerful, unless you talk about that subject.
    Classes to be taken: Digimon History; Digimon Technology; Digimon Biology (I dunno what A.P means, so I can't decide)
    Digivice: The season two digivice, blue coloured.
    Personality: Cheerful, but quite timid at the sametime. Likes to relax.
    Apperence: Tall, long, brown hair, Normally wears a T-Shirt and jeans. Also wears purple tenis.

SO, can I join?

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • To Sylph: You are accepted welcome! ^^
    P.S. A.P means advanced placement
    To Kasami: You have not filled out the form to join therefore you may not join until you have posted a from filled out.

JBCBlank

Satanist to the core.
    Years
  • Name:JBCBlank
    Digimon: (is it alright if I use my own... I'll send a picture of him if you need it{for reference}I can teach you about the 8 digigods and how to suprime digivolve ;) ) Ditmon
    History: JBCBlank (Blank) used to live in an orphange when she was 10, but sence then has been tossed from fosterhome to foster home, Ditmon is the only thing she has and she wouldn't bare it if she lost him.... she hopes to one day be the best digibattler in the world....
    Classes to be taken: Digimon History,Building A Digivice
    Digivice: D-3 (second season), red and black
    Personality:when anoyed can be rather vilent but normaly cool and calm... very much like the sea.
    Apperence:usualy seen with a raggady brown overcoat, black hair with red hilights on the edges and tips, under the overcoat is worn a pair of black jeans and a white tubtop, and not to mention the black boots.

Last edited:

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • name: Teresa
    digimon: Gomamon
    history: basicly, her parents couldnt support her, so somehow, she landed in a boarding school when she was 7 years old.
    classes: Building a digivice, introduction to spirit evolution, Digimon attacks
    digivice: season 4 digivice(like takuyas, but darker red, and black)
    personality: tough, smart, and hyper. Wierd combonations, I know, but thats her!
    apperance: blonde hair, and blue eyes. everything she wears is too big for her. White t-shirt, and blackk pants, with chains in the side.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • Name:Nick
    Digimon:Terriermon
    History:He lived a somewhat normal life.
    Classes to be taken:Digimon Battleing, Digimon Attacks, Digimon Technology
    Digivice:D-3 from season 2
    Personality:He's a good friend, but can manage to get others (and himself) into some sort of trouble. He sometimes tries to over complicate things, but he means good.
    Apperence:He is around 5'7" and wears a blue cap, white shirt, black pants and sunglasses along with sandals. He has brown hair and brown eyes.

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Name: Kira
    Digimon: Tabbymon(My own creation, basically a Gatomon with fire abilities... if I can't use that I guess I'll be using Gatomon)
    History: Kira used to be terrified of digimon when she witnessed her older sister, Sara, get attacked when Kira was 5. A few years went by, and once again there was a digimon attack involving Kira this time, and Sara lost her life saving her. Tabbymon saved Kira and from then on they had been great pals, and she was no longer that scared of digimon.
    Classes to be taken: Digimon History, Digimon Battling, Digimon Attacks
    Digivice: D-3, Season 2, Pinkish-red color
    Personality: Has a bit of temper(usually best to stay off her bad side), also caring, and very brave.
    Apperence: *The sprite in the far left trainer card in my sig*

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • OOC: You are all in the RP and Slyph like I said A.P. stands for Advanced Placement like a college course.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • Maybe they forgot about this rp? T_T it happens!

--Edit--

I just talked to the creatoer, and it won't be too much longer until this rp starts!

Last edited:

Kay11190

The Drifter
    Years
  • Name: Kail
    Digimon: Patamon
    History: Kail has always been fond of digimon. Since he was young his parents have traveled the world studying digimon. Recently Kail's parents heard about the academy and decided to enroll him for a more stable environment for his studies.
    Classes to be taken: Digimon Battling, Digimon Attacks, Building a digivice
    Digivice: Digivice, season one
    Personality: He is very friendly and kind to everyone. He is easily bfreinded and will do anything for his friends. Though he may often appear as a careless person in battle he would give the best tamer a run for thier money.
    Apperence:Kail is 5'8 has short blue hair and green eyes. He wears black jeans with a white shirt. He also wers a nacklave with a symbol inside a tag th at was passed down in his family.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • OOC: Ok, Now we can start!^^
    IC: I got on the train with Elecmon to the Digimon Iona Academy. "Elecmon, I can't wait till we get there. I am so excited, maybe we will make some new friends in the academy just today." Elecmon looked at me oddly. "Cain, please stop making such a fool of yourself. We haven't even gotten there yet, do how do you know we will even like it?" I looked at Elecmon back with a calm and some what depressed look. "I guess you right, but I just wish we could meet some nice people."

Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2009
    Kira raced through the streets with Tabbymon at her feet. They were running late to catch the train to get to the Digimon Academy. They made it just in time, the two of them slid in through the doors just as they were closing. They took seats, trying to catch their breath.

"Hey.. we...made... it!", Kira said.

The cat digimon looked up at his tamer and glared at him, his orangy-red fur messed up from running so fast.

"If.... you... woke... up... when... the.. alarm... went... off... we would have been here on time!", he snapped.

Kira could not come up with a comeback now so she just looked out the window as the train started moving. She was both scared and excited of going to the academy. Scared as she would be surrounded by digimon she didn't know, and excited to meet new people and learn new things.

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
  • "Ah... the train's departing..."-I said.
    "Yup. It seems we were the first arriving the train."-Floramon replied.
    I grabbed my book.
    "Well, if I didn't woke you up, we would never be here on time."
    "Ok, but you didn't have to wake me at 6 AM!"
    "Nevermind"-I said to him.-"Finally I'll be able to learn much more things at this academy!"-I said as my eyes lit up.
    "Yeah, and I'll be able to make many friends."-Floramon siad, while his eyes also lit up.
    I started reading the book calmly, as the compartment we were was empty.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back