• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Digimon Academy PG-13

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    I eventually set Gabumon down and went into the dining area, sitting at a lone table. Gabumon followed suit, sitting by me. "You know...I kind of wonder Gabumon..." "Wonder?" "Yes...he hated me...spread rumors....I just want to find a good guy...." "Don't worry my friend...partner....you will...."

Dream Illusionist

//Teenager with S.T.Y.L.E.//
    Years
    The train stopped.
    "Guess we arrived."
    "Yeah, food was shortening too."-Floramon replied.
    We got up, I got my bags and left the train.
    "So this must be the school..."-I said, looking at a quite large building.
    "Wow! The place's huge!"
    "Well, let's get up, shall we?"
    We then entered the school and went to the bedrooms. I quickly unpacked, and put my personal belongings there. Then we went down to the dining room.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    As the train came to a halt, Elecmon and I grabbed our stuff and walked out. "So Cain, where is the first stop place we go to check in?" I looked tghrough my bag to answer Elecmon's question. "Well, according to the First year letter, we have to got to the Terra office in the South Hall." I looked around and saw a sign to the South Hall and ran over.

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
    I stepped inside with my partner at my side. "Do you think that boy who ignored you earlier will talk to you?" Gabumon looked at her, sensing anger building up. "Yea, he was really rude to me...I say hello and he doesn't notice me...."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back