• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arbok evoles into seviper??

scolari

spriter god (yes me)
Years
  • well as most of us know all i thought i knew arbok and seviper are not related but they are just both snakes. i've looked on pokedex's and they said they are seperate but i was watching the tv series ep 737 - a fan with a plan and it says for the bit before the ad which pokemon evovles into seviper if you chose arbok you are right, i'm like whatttt thheeeeee??? anyone got proof it evovles into seviper??

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    Arbok doesn't evolve into seviper... right now, seviper doesn't evolve at all! And the TV series is up to episode 737?

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I have nothing to prove this...but I do remember that episode. XD I saw it and when it said "which of these Pokemon evolves into Seviper?" I almost freaked out. XD I think it was just a hoax or a mistake. =x I don't think Arbok truly evolves into Seviper though, the two don't really have any relation aside from the fact that they're both snakes. o.o

~Kelsey

Metaforte

Hey, Im still alive.
    Years
  • OMG o_O

Seviper does NOT evolve into Seviper and probably never will. It would be GAY if they decide that in the 4th series. Ekans and Arbok are just fine together, plus they have nice name.

ekans arbok
    snake kobra

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • 4Kids sucks. End. Of. Story.

Another funny thing is how:

n00b said:
    liek OMGz in da 4 genarashin old pokemon evolv intuh othr old pokemon liek lolz!!!!!!!!!!!!111111

thats been happening alot lately, I'm not making fun of this thread, I'm just saying other less noble forums are doing that, so I want you guys to steer clear of those sites. Plus its funny watching those kind of posts.

alakazamisbest

how sad is that?
    Years
  • Ok you know how ou can solve this take seviper to the Day-Care center on emerald see what you get more then likely you will get Seviper.I might do that. ;)

Back