• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arbok evoles into seviper??

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Saying that Arbok will evolve into Seviper in the 4th generations like saying [in really thick southern accent] "Dragonite will evolve into Rayquaza!" end of story XD or saying Snorlax can evolve into Rukario XD HAHAHAHAHA!!! *gets hit in the head by a refridgerator* *hmm hmm* yeah 4kids dont have a reality button on them, alot of their dubs dont make sense, hence one of my favorite examples in Yugioh, Yugi and Kaiba are dueling to weirdos in capes on top of a glass roof on a sky scraper, and if you lose all your life points you fall into the shadow realm, not get squished like a pan cake XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    lol

I haven't seen this one XD I'll watch for it ^^;

There's a lot of mistakes x.x;; I remember them way back in Mewtwo Strikes Back....

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    Seviper doesn't evolve or is evolved into. But it could be that Seviper could be an alternate evolution for Ekans.

Veemon

Yoshi!
    Years
    Off Topic: In my Pokedex on Emerald, it says that Seviper and Zangoose are rivals.

On Topic: Arbok evolving to Seviper?!? That is crazy talk! 4Kids is really crazy these days, and they make mistakes. It's Ok, everyone makes mistakes sometimes! It's an error they made, and I hope they try to do their best next time. If their is a next time...

Jesse GS the II

Can't find a good avatar
    Years
    Well, until Elite Trainer Raven shows up, I guess it's up to me to make the most intelligent post in the thread.

This whole "Arbok into Seviper" thing is a myth that was inadvertantly started by 4Kids Entertainment. The Trainer's Choice was a mistake made by somebody over there who's too lazy to check the facts. As the Trainer's Choice is an American exclusive and is not translated from anything in the Japanese episodes, it's naturally laden with errors, since 4Kids doesn't consult the video games and therefore has nothing to go by other than what they get in the episodes sent to them from Japan. Obviously, somebody who'd never played "Pok?mon Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald" thought that Habunake looked like Arbok's evolution and just slapped it together in a matter of minutes. It was an error, it's not true, end of story.

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Thank you for saying that. Allow me to add that if you've played Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald and you believe Arbok evolves into Habunake, then you need your skull checked. >_>

Skitty-chan

Give her a hug! DO IT! > _ <
    Years
    4Kids makes too many Anim? shows nowadays, and they make their own shows! You're bound to make mistakes if you're juggling a ton of shows. Of course the mistakes of the first Pok?mon movie is no excuse; that was just plain dumb. Like what Jesse GS the II said, they also are not smart enough to investigate their own work. Quite sad.

Originally Posted by Elite Trainer Raven
    ...lmao Sonic X was bad to begin with. >_> *cough* Old School Sonic > Current Sonic.

I agree. Sonic X diappointed me... Humans? WTF?!

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
    i saw that episode after i looked at this thread. 4 Kids probably just saw that arbok and seviper are both snakes and they didn't research if it was true or not so they put it on tv and it was horribly wrong p.s. skitty-chan, what did 4 Kids mess up on in the 1st movie? do you mean the Minnesota vikings thing?

Years
    Personally I can't make much sense of a lot of their things, IE which Pok?mon is the best to defeat (name). Sometimes two or even three of them have an advantage elementally, and although I cannot recall, onetime they said something akin to the concept of a Pikachu being able to take on a Dugtrio. >_>

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Elite Trainer Raven said:
    ...lmao Sonic X was bad to begin with. >_> *cough* Old School Sonic > Current Sonic.

Hell yeah. Nothing can beat Old school Sonic.

Also, dont forget Yugioh. They messed that up. They took out the whole first season O.O Those bastards ><

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    I hate 4Kids

New Sonic is so corny...........

I was afraid 4Kids was gonna take Naruto,Evangelion, and .Hack//Sign
    4Kids ......... you strike fear in anime................

P.S. If people work hard enough....... they can run 4Kids out of bissness

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Zangooser said:
    New Sonic is so corny...........

I was afraid 4Kids was gonna take Naruto,Evangelion, and .Hack//Sign
    4Kids ......... you strike fear in anime................

P.S. If people work hard enough....... they can run 4Kids out of bissness
    A monkey with a video camera could probably run 4Kids out of business also y'know....*sigh* They've ruined practically every anime that they see, even the employees of 4Kids watching an anime will cause it to go bad OO;; Its kinda like setting a gallon of Milk out in 90 degree weather for a few hours XD ya see 4kids was an accidental company that orignally packaged doughnuts and pickles but then they were accidentally mailed the rights to DBZ so they were like "Whats this?" So they got a few hobos off the street to help edit and create the script, (the same with Yugioh mind you) and thats it, they've also intercepted many other anime, like Pokemon, One Piece, Shaman King and many others, 4Kids has also murdered the rightful owners of some animes JUST SO THEY COULD GET THEY'RE FILTHY STUPID HANDS ON IT!!! *gets placed back in his padded room with his tie-dye straight-jacket* FOILED AGAIN!!!

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Yeah I saw that episode a little while ago, o.o thought it was quite weird because I actually picked one of the pokemon without noticing for a second. lmao.

Back