• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Mythical PokeSprite SHop

how do you rate my sprites over all? (outa ten)

• **** on a stick (1)

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • terrible (2)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • pug fugly (3)

• bad (4)

• meh (5)

Votes: 3 10.0%
  • good (6)

• great (7)

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • beautiful (8)

• awe inspiring (9)

Votes: 8 26.7%
  • pure genius (10)

Votes: 11 36.7%

• Total voters

Jebus

The Master Splicer
Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    well ive been working on some nice mythical super fusion id like some ratings, and requests for more mythological beasts turned into pokemon (i might do regular fushion too later)

mytha.bmp

Jebus

The Master Splicer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    Geno said:
    Lookin' good! 10/10. DO you think you could make me a Hydra-like sprite?

as in the greek beast with many heads? Im on it

Jebus

The Master Splicer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    please note, these make take a few days and i wont start any tonight so just make the requests

Jebus

The Master Splicer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    Legendary Rayquaza said:
    cool, can you make me one of a basilisk?

sure but the traditional one or a crappy but hole harry potter one?

Kryos

Penguin King!
    Years
  • Niiice! I love the griffin! I'll give it to ya, you're pretty amazing at splices! I was honestly about to ask about a tengu, but then I remembered shiftry... Heh, my bad! Hmmm.... Y'know what would be cool? A yeti! Lol, I can't wait to see this! 9/10 just because i don't believe in perfect ratings. Keep it up man! Random thought: Is the first one a Coatl or a japanese dragon-thing whose name I have neglected to remember? If it's the latter it would be really cool to see it holding treasure balls!

Jebus

The Master Splicer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    Kryos said:
    Niiice! I love the griffin! I'll give it to ya, you're pretty amazing at splices! I was honestly about to ask about a tengu, but then I remembered shiftry... Heh, my bad! Hmmm.... Y'know what would be cool? A yeti! Lol, I can't wait to see this! 9/10 just because i don't believe in perfect ratings. Keep it up man! Random thought: Is the first one a Coatl or a japanese dragon-thing whose name I have neglected to remember? If it's the latter it would be really cool to see it holding treasure balls!

its a chinese long or lung and i will make your yeti, the treasure balls as you call them are actually eggs

Jebus

The Master Splicer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    hydra.bmp

i finished the hydra, but i don't think I'll get around to the other two, i have to work on my entire line of eveelutions after realizing how bad they were

Last edited:

Jebus

The Master Splicer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    Well due to the increase in demand I have finished the Yeti, with the others on the way, Kroko Boy, Pick one of those, It's limited to one per customer.

Keep in mind that I am doing them, just not in any paricular order heres the Yeti for Kryos (not my best work but thanks for the feedback)

Yeti.bmp

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Try a Kraken, ok? (Gulpin swallows character limit.)

Lonepichu

Happy-Insane dance time
    Years
  • Is the Leviathin a true mythical beast?

Anyways, I love them, 9.5/10 for me (come on, NO ONE ever gets a perfect score) Lovin the Griffen and the Yeti. The Hydra looks a bit weird.

How about a Gargoyle? (and not like the Gargoyles on that show, but like the ones that you see statues of)

Jebus

The Master Splicer
    Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2006
    sorry about not making any new ones, I just got my new computer and am still trying to get my internet access up, after that I'll continue the sprites. Leviathan is in the bible, I'm not considering it a mythical beast but I will make it anyway

Back