• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen Another Hacked Pok?mon Game...

Do you think this is a hack?

• Duh!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Nope!

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well, I was searching on eBay for Pok?mon Green Version and this came up:

Pokemon Green Version GameBoy Color Advance Game Boy

Brand New In Box!!! Open Box Item For Inspection Only!!!

100% TESTED & GUARANTEE AGAINST DOA!!!
    Nintendo GameBoy "Pokemon Green Version" Game Cartridge. The cartridge is in excellent cosmetic shape and fully functional shape. Works great. In Factory box but Manual is not included with this offering.

Green Version:
    Green Edition is a remake of the popular Pok?mon: Red Version and Pok?mon: Blue Version cartridges for the Nintendo Gameboy with Venusaur Front, a slightly different storyline, and enhanced graphics. ONLY made available in Asia. All game text is in ENGLISH. The player still controls Ash in his quest to become the best Pok?mon trainer in the land. Ash will also have to contend with Team Rocket and their leaders. The graphics are enhanced this time around, with Cerulean City shaded blue and Lavendar Town colored pale purple. The monsters are more detailed as well, and some of them are more animated. Players can now print out their Pok?mon lists on the Game Boy Printer, and two can go head-to-head with a link cable.

Features:

Game Boy SP and Game Boy Advance systems are backwards compatible!
    You can play every game ever made all the way back to Game Boy color games!
    Please note the picture of the auction item is the real photo of item being auction but actual product my vary in color and not look exactly the same but function the same.

Pic:

Here is the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8203208142&category=62053&rd=1

Years
    • Seen Jul 18, 2013
    Fake. Considering you never play as Ash, all sites that have pkmn green roms have them in japanese, the box looks fake, and even the game cartridge looks fake. I would not advise buying it :) hope this helped

*Twilight*

!~G'nIte... *yawn*~!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 1, 2007
    the sad part is that someone actually bought it :/

Dizzy

My Father is a Baron!
    Years
  • E-Bay people are desperate and naive. It's fake though. Game Freak didn't confirm it. But the more ridiculous thing people are saying now is that:

n00b said:
    liek omgz!!!!1one1!one Gaem Frek iz releesin lost pokemon gaems 2 da publik n wi kan by dem now n play dem!!!11one11oneone!!!

Which seems to be very unpopular (which I'm thankful for on this forum) at PC, but still it annoys me how naive people are. Another thing that annoyed me were those MAXPAGES sites on Pokemon and how bootleg they were too.

Years
  • Japan actually had a green version I believe. It never was released over here though.
    Any pok?mon game you find on ebay that you have never heard of or sound entirely fake is probably fake. People are gonna do anything for money, and pok?mon games bring in money. Just don't buy it if you are unsure.
    ~CLOSED~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back