• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Bishie Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rikku-chan

♥Neko-Girl♥
Years
  • ~Intro~
    Welcome! This is kinda like a Club version of the Bishie Thread. So basically the same rules apply

~Becoming a Member~
    When you join you may pick 3 Bishie's from any Cartoon/Anime/Manga
    After you do this they will become your Official Bishie's
    After you choose then you can post pictures and discuss you're love for your chosen Bishies

~Rules~
    Each Member of PC may only have 3 Bishie's.
    Once they're picked they're gone. So check the list before picking
    All other Club Rules apply as well

~Final Words~
    I'm making this Club so that all Newer Members of PC will have a second chance at getting thier favorate Bishie. Hopefully the Mods will be OK with this. ^^ Enjoy!

~Member List~
    Rikku-chan~Edward Elric(FullMetal Alchemist), Hiei(Yu Yu Hakusho), and Chrono(Chrono Crusade)
    Angel Pikachu~Sho Marafuji(YuGiOh GX), and Yugi Motou(YuGiOh)
    Mana-san~Ryou Bakura(YuGiOh), Yami Bakura(YuGiOh), and Tozokuoh Bakura(YuGiOh)
    Sukoshi Tenma~Inuyasha(InuYasha), Kira Yamato(Gundam SEED/Destiny), and Auel Neider(Gundam SEED Destiny)
    Cold Katana Girl~Kratos(Tales of Symphonia), Sesshoumaru(InuYasha), and Kurama(Yu Yu Hakusho)
    Bakura-kun~Tenjoin Asuka(Yugioh GX), Mana/Dark Magician Girl(Yugioh), and Mazaki Anzu(Yugioh)
    C&C~Melody(Pokemon2000)
    Static Raven~Virgil Hawkins/Static(Static Shock), and Kouji Minamoto(Digimon Frontier)
    Toto~Satoshi/Ash(Pokemon) and Tetsuya(Pokemon)
    Judai E-Hero King~Rika Nonaka(Digimon Tamers), Mai Valentine(Yugioh)and Sora from(Digimon)
    Kratos~Sango(InuYasha), Kikyo(InuYasha), and Winry Rockbell (Full Metal Alchemist)
    Pyoco~Miroku(InuYasha), Pyocola(DiGi Charat), and Masato/Max(Pokemon)

Last edited:

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • I shall join, and I shall claim t3h Inuyasha from InuYasha, Kira Yamato from Gundam SEED/Destiny, and Auel Neider from Gundam SEED Destiny. 83

♪Angel Pikachu♪

Its the truth~! XD
    Years
  • Yep! Thats the truth! Well, we all know what my Bishies look like, but oh well! ^.^

Sho:
    03.jpg

Yugi:
    50.jpg

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Can I join? ^_^ My 3 bishies I'm claiming:
    Tenjoin Asuka (Yugioh GX)
    Mana/Dark Magician Girl (Yugioh)