• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Timeout

Guest123_x1

At least 90% of the time today, I cannot access this site saying "connection refused" or "Operation timed out" When I can get here, It only works for less than 10 minutes or so, and then, i'm locked out for the next few hours.

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • the accual 'off' time is less them 5 mins.. just ctrl+f5 to reload the page...

it's due to this server having to handle a much higher then normal load.. as soon as PC moves to it's new server we won't be having these kinds of problems..

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I knew the server PC was on had other sites and forums on it. But I never would have thought there was 139 sites on it (I thought around 5 or so sites). O_o
    So that's why the server dies so quickly and PC goes down a lot every time we move to a new server.

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    It was pisting me off becuase I tried to get in here about 20 times yesterday and it was always down :(

Rukario

Banned
    Years
  • the server is 'designed' for about 300 medium traffic sites.. (quad xeon) but for some reason or another won't run properly..

it really has me pissed off and all that.. such a waste of money and time..

Years
  • Well, I am happy that you guys are going off to a new server. I just hope that when you make the move, I'll be off working during that time.

When the 1st week of August comes around, will you let us know exacaly when it happens?

Back