• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official it's Broken Thread (version 2)

Rukario

Banned
Years
  • OK during this move (and most like the next one in a couple weeks) there might have been some data loss

this is the place to tell us whats missing, not working right, or just plain broken..

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Looks like all of my attached things aren't working anymore! o_o
    No matter if it's a ZIP or image file.
    They're not working anymore x_x

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah, I'm having the same issue -it won't let me attach anything to my posts

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Hm...maybe this isn't the problem but I noticed this when you upload a new attachment:
    Warning: move_uploaded_file(/home/pokecomm/attachments/912f8836b981737fb6fa8686ca7d1a46): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /includes/functions_file.php on line 274

That "permission denied"...
    Did you set the chmod for the attachment directory correctly?

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    I wish there were ways I could be useful. ;; Its horrible to see Pc like this.

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
  • Could be a misconfiguration in the server aswell...
    Did you enable PHP-Upload?
    May sound stupid but you gotta check everything...

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • Not sure if it's a related problem, but it seems like the images for some forum skins, and the skin itself, is broken. Some of them wasn't like that before.

Back