• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Official it's Broken Thread (version 2)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    ty-ty -- blah. says:

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=45578&page=2&pp=25 <- Reply and tell Moony to clear her cache.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Now I use Midnight Misty and it isn't so bad. While the others are very bad. I use IE, maybe I need to download a newer version. I could do that, but still. I guess I will use Midnight Misty for now.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
    The "Eevee's Night Out" skin is still broken to me, although I have no trouble with the "Altomare Light" skin.

Years
    None of you guys have ever had these problems previous to the server move(s). Cause Im having no problem with any layout or anything else.

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
    I have Norton and all the images are broken for me, too :( It used to be like this a while ago before we moved to that other server, and now it's the same as it was back then (I can't view avatars, rep blocks or post icons). But I guess that's something that can't be fixed >_< Other than that, everything is working fine for me :)

Rukari0

Cuteness?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Aug 18, 2005
    Attached Images aren't working for me.
    If you want to know what skin I'm using (if it helps), I'm using 'Brains 'n' Brawns'

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2008
    Why?

why i cant download attached things?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!! i activated my accc...!!!!!!!!! i cant and when i save target as... it show me Clear.gif and show me blank page when i dont save target as. WHY?!!?!?!?!!

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    This is an error occured when PC moved servers.
    Things that have been attached before the move don't work anymore.

But this is the wrong forum.
    I think it will be better in CQ&F.
    *moves*

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2008
    but i cant do ANYTHING, i try even new threads from yesterday attach no work, why?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    This should actually go into the 'broken' report thread in CQ&F :3
    *merges*

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    :blows hair up:

I can view Admin avaters and some members avatars, but not the rest
    I use a AOL browser. Is it my browser or the skin I'm using? ( I'm using the Forest Grovyle Legendaries skin)
    What the heck is wrong!

Zangooser

Lover of all Zagooses
    Years
    Child Blocks..............

I hate child blocks...............
    :curses under his breath:
    but........ I should be getting my own computer pretty soon, so you should'nt see me in a while! :) !

Back