• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

whats ur favorite kirby power?

wishirulz

convict #100234
Years
whats ur favorite kirby power it can be from any game mines the spark + cut power from kirby and the crystal shards

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
Sword Kirby! He's just SO CUTE with Link's cap (He wears it in Kirby Super Star, Nightmare in Dreamland, and The Amazing Mirror.) Sword Kirby is so fun to play as! ^0^

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
from my limited Kirby experience, I'll have to say that his doenward throw from SSBM is the most uber-looking attack ever...

Missie

Pokemon Groomer
Years
Well I just starting playing Kirby and the Amazing Mirror. But I have to say that so far I like the sword Kirby. A little link hat fits him so well. But fire was awsome too. But that might be because I'm a pyro. xD

Clam

.:|Frozen DEaTH
Years
My favorite Kirby power would have to be Magician Kirby. I like the little hat, looks very cute on him. Also, I like getting bonuses.

Back