• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Alone On Island -which Pokemon Will You Take With You?

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    FOR survival which pokemon would you have to take with you? Youd need a strong pokemon to defend you! Or an entertaining pokemon to accompany you but you wouldnt survive long!

Imite

イミテとメタ&#
    Years
  • I'd bring a psychic pokemon so that it could contact someone on the mainland and get us back. Or it would just teleport us back in the first place.

But if I had to actually survive on the island I'd bring along a water type that could give me nice clean water, since getting good water is the most important thing.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    ok right let me change 1 thing
    you cannot go anywhere you cannot lave the island and you have no contact

Imite

イミテとメタ&#
    Years
  • Demonic_Wobbuffet said:
    I'd bring a ditto. Therefore, it would transform into any pokemon I need!
    But you wouldn't be able to use it unless the same pokemon is there for Ditto to copy. It can't transform on it's own with no pokemon in front of it to copy. ^_^;;

Demonic_Wobbuffet

Student Alchemist
    Years
  • Imite said:
    But you wouldn't be able to use it unless the same pokemon is there for Ditto to copy. It can't transform on it's own with no pokemon in front of it to copy. ^_^;;

Fine. I'll bring a pokemon book with pictures of all the pokemon in the world so it would transform according to the picture! Ditto can transform that way, too.

Imite

イミテとメタ&#
    Years
  • Really? I thought Ditto could only transform if the real pokemon was there. I remember in the first episode with Ditto, they tried to transform him into Dratini by showing him a picture of it in a book and Ditto transformed into a book instead.

Demonic_Wobbuffet

Student Alchemist
    Years
  • Imite said:
    Really? I thought Ditto could only transform if the real pokemon was there. I remember in the first episode with Ditto, they tried to transform him into Dratini by showing him a picture of it in a book and Ditto transformed into a book instead.

Ditto was being a smart aleck with Jessie. He really can transform into what you tell him because he turned into a cannon when his trainer commanded it.

AJichi

Pokemon Hero
    Years
  • I would bring a dragonair because Dragonite has weaknesses and Dragonair, can learn fire/elec/fight/ice/dragon/poison/steel/psychic/normal moves.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • sn@ke BuLLeT said:
    ok right let me change 1 thing
    you cannot go anywhere you cannot lave the island and you have no contact

I've found a loophole in that. If you were never stranded on the island in the first place, how could you ever leave the island? I would choose Celebi to get through that loophole, as I would be able to alter the space-time continuum to where the disaster that places me on the island never happens in the first place. Then, everything is solved :D

Trikip

Can you Handel this?
    Years
  • I would bring Mudkip, mostly because it's cute. ^^ But it would also give me a water supply.

Back