• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Brainwashed

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
  • If anyone has noticed, my pics tell a story. Now, a new chapter begins.....ahem....

3 months passed with Enigma 'Defeated' (see 'Wedding Crashers'). Peace reigned and everyone was tranquil. However, someone was waiting in the shadows. He remained a mystery until The Hunk and Yame~TD were subdued and became slaves to his will.
    (note: I will always start stuff like this with a pic, and then you'll see links for the rest. k?)
    Brainwashed.png

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
  • O_o; This should be interesting. Then again, I don't have much of a brain to wash. XD

One note, though. You drew my horn way to small and in the wrong place. It goes over where the ear would be on a human head, and it goes about half way over the head. Otherwise, right on. I love it.

Sorry about not replying earlier, though. I'm heading to Little Rock, AR with my mom for a little three day seminar for members of the Vending Facility Program for the Blind, of wich my mom is currently a vender in, so things have been hectic trying to get everything ready. I get a three day vacation, though.

I can't wait to see the next one. I wonder what kind of damage I'll be doing. XD

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
  • :3 hey there!!
    @@ sorry for not posting before.. i havent be on PC much..

:3 great first picture!!
    if you want to know a faster way to fill the space in a good pattern like that, is using the select tool on the white area of the background.. and using a flood-fill pattern to fill it in.
    that way you wont have to spend alot of time detailing the background with the smudge brush.
    @@ it's just a little hint there..

for the second picture, the only thing i suggest is that you make the line for the panel thicker (or put a white space about half a centimeter to separate them)
    it would look better since the thin black line isnt too appealing since both backgrounds are the same colour.
    you need something thicker to separate the colour (but dont make a huge black line or that'll look weird)
    you should put a lin black line, then a thick white line, then another thin black line..
    and a tip to make it straight is to use the pen-tool to make sure it's not jagged.

awesome composition and colouring for both.
    the artwork is perfect :3
    and i hope i've provided some tips to make your colouring faster :3
    :3 keep up the great work!!
    ~kura

Cybex Mewtwo

Years
  • :3 hey there!!
    @@ sorry for not posting before.. i havent be on PC much..

:3 great first picture!!
    if you want to know a faster way to fill the space in a good pattern like that, is using the select tool on the white area of the background.. and using a flood-fill pattern to fill it in.
    that way you wont have to spend alot of time detailing the background with the smudge brush.
    @@ it's just a little hint there..

for the second picture, the only thing i suggest is that you make the line for the panel thicker (or put a white space about half a centimeter to separate them)
    it would look better since the thin black line isnt too appealing since both backgrounds are the same colour.
    you need something thicker to separate the colour (but dont make a huge black line or that'll look weird)
    you should put a lin black line, then a thick white line, then another thin black line..
    and a tip to make it straight is to use the pen-tool to make sure it's not jagged.

awesome composition and colouring for both.
    the artwork is perfect :3
    and i hope i've provided some tips to make your colouring faster :3
    :3 keep up the great work!!
    ~kura
    Your tips are always helpful, but I'm stubborn when it comes to accepting them. However, I'll keep this in mind.

Also, the next two are finished, but they need to be scanned and colored.

Cybex Mewtwo

Years
  • Nope. Here's a heads up

The only people who will appear is myself, hunk, yame`td, Chairman kaga, and the bad guy who will remain unknown until he is revealed....but there is a hint. He is already posted here on pc, and no one replied to ther thread he was in.

Cybex Mewtwo

Years
  • Time for the next 2...
    The battle began, and Cy was playing defensively. He didn't want to harm his friends, but he didn't wish to lose. The battle raged on, with each passing second bringing hunk and yame closer to defeating him. Slashes, fklames, and slices littered his body, but before the blow that would finish him was laid, they stopped, and the evil man revealed himself so that he may do the final touch. His name was Creon; and evolved form of Gengar. He was going to finish Cy off...but an ally sat in waiting...
    brainwashed 3

The ally was Chairman Kaga, and he was willing to take on the hunk and Yame~Td and let Cy deal with the head honcho. So the stage was set. CK against Yame and the hunk, and Cy would fsace creon.
    brainwahsed4

Yameneko549

Eat hammer!
    Years
  • This should be really good. I like the "match-up" pic. It works to perfection.

I like the one with Kaga and Creon the most,though. Evil being overshadowed by good. It like a subliminal message. XD

Can't wait for the next one.

Cybex Mewtwo

Years
  • no. 5 is in the works, and when it is completed (which will be today) I'll edit and put it in here, unless someone replies, then a new post!

*edit* Newt one is finished.

CK knew one of three things were to happen. Either he destroyes these two before Creon was destroyed, Creon was destroyed sand they were free, or CK was going to fall and never see the outcome. But he stood his ground valiently and never gave into fear.

Last edited:
    Back