• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hiya, Vis Place Is The Best!

Kurono

Remember?
Years
  • Yeah....welcome to PC...I like your energy...something we need so don't go dead...thank god for coffee though...anyway welcome to PC, and I hope you enjoy your stay ^_^.

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Welcome to PC sweetie! *Hugs* Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, stay long, keep it kawaii, and importantly have fun! ^0^ *Gives you a cookie.* I like the hyperness sweetie, but the other mods might consider it spam, sweetie. ^^;;;

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    Wow, as always welcome to the forums. I just got back here ^^ after a week of torture in a house with no air conditioning *shudders* XD

00Zero

banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2006
    Welcome to Poke community! Enjoy your stay and have fun!^^

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Welcome to The PokeCommunity Forums.

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    LOL WELCOME 2 PC 2 U..!! WE DONT LIKE CHATSPEAK AND CAPS AS IT'S HARD TO READ!.
    ----------------------------
    But yeah,welcome to PC,have fun,don't use chatspeak >>,and obey the rules.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Hezzo! X) I'm 100% sure that you're going to enjoy PokeCommunity. XD; C'ya around the forums. =D

Back