• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi

Years
  • Hi I'm new and love everything to do with Pokemon. There is more people here than the Serebii forums. Yes I'm on there aswell but under a slightly different user name. I hope I enjoy it here!

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • Hiya! welcome to PC!! I'm Max and... well.. I usually say my name and welcome you but... nah... XD. Remember to read and follow the rules, post a lot, be active, make new friends... and... HAVE FUN!!! XD. PM me if you have any question or doubt, or you want to be friendos XD.

See ya around! - Max Hunter

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hey there Pikapower~! ^^ Welcome to The PokeCommunity. I'm Kelsey, like hiya! XD I'm a member at SPPf as well, with the same username of course. X3 Well, please check out the rules we have set for PC and have a super fun time. =3

~Kelsey

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Heyo~! 8D Welcome to PC! My name ish Karli. .__.; Hi~

I've signed up at SPPf a lot of times, but I could never stay there. XD; Guess I'm just to attached to teh PC. <3~~~ Anyways, have a great time here! I'll see ya around. >:D

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Hi. ^_~ I'm a member of SPPf also. &_& My user ish Kammie there. X3; Welcome to PC. See you! >3

Back