• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hi im kinda new here....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
  • Well, try going to the Summer Daily Chit-Chat in Other Chat, and its likely that you'll meet some great friends~! n____n Welcome, Death_Bringer. >:D My name is Karli. Please have a great time, oh, and, follow the rules. ^_~

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    *Waves* 'Eyo! ;D Welcome to the PC. >:3 I'm Kammie and PM me to be friends, 'kay? =P Have fun!

Master Kwesi Nkromah

"Pokéfan Kwesi"
    Years
  • Find a place you like in the community and squat there a bit. I'm sure a few interesting personalities will surface and before you know it you'll be chatting with all sorts of people. =D

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Welcome to the Pokemon Community, Death_Bringer. Enjoy your time here, and feel free to PM me with any questions you might have.

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
  • hi! kinda new here.....

hey dudes im kinda new here so i think ill need som friends. anyone? okay heres a little somthin about me:
    im a punk,i like simple plan,i have a huuuuge crush on yuna from ff X and X-2: international, i also prefer history than other school subjects. okay now! START POSTIN!

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Hiya! ^^ Welcome to PC. I'm Kylie. :3 Please read the rules and the FAQ, and read rules threads. PC isn't that strict, just behave yourself and adhere to the rules and you'll be fine! It's fun here. X3 Have a great time, and if you want help feel free to add me to your MSN or AIM [if you have one], or PM me. Don't email me, I NEVER check my email. XD So enjoy yourself as I said, oh yes, and I like History a lot, too. ^^ Nice to see someone who doesn't think History is the world's most monotonous subject.
    ~Kylie

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Hi! Nice name... I'll kindly be your friend if you want... Hope to see you around!

phantom_zangetsu

PC's sandman!
    Years
  • well yeah sure and heh, id never thought that anyone would ever like that subject here too! lol witchy girl pilar thinks it sucks! just because she falls asleep in that subject means it suck! i mean yeah, i sometimes get dozed off at that subject but i still like it! well wanna be my friend?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back