• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi.Hi.Hi!

Sorano

幸福☆
Years
  • Hi, legendtrainer. X3 Welcome to PC! My name is Karli, and...I'm from Canada. :'o Hopefully you'll havea great time. ;D

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
  • Hey legendtrainer, welcome to the PC! Hope ya like it here. ^^ Go chatting in the Offtopic Chat section, and you can meet some new people. PM me if you'd like to be friends. ^^

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2011
    Hello there. ;D I'm from Canada. ^^ Welcome to the PokeCommunity. <33 Read the rules and enjoy. =)

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Holland, eh? That sounds cool! ^__________^ I come from the United States...nothin' too interesting there. XD I'm Kelsey, it's great to meet ya. =D Be sure to read the rules and all that jazz and have a wonderfully wonderful time~!

~Kelsey

Back