• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I'm a newbie...

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    hello welcome to pc dont spam read the rules and have a lot lot fun :P

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • Deoxys55 said:
    Hello I'm Rachel. I luv pok?mon, especially dragons (Yes, girls can like dragons too) and I'm happy to be joining! :)

*Waves* Hi Rachel! Welcome to PC, so you like dragon pokemon then? That's cool, i prefer water pokemon myself....but anyway, just remember to read the rules and do not spam or double post ^_^
    Enjoy yourself!

Deoxys55

Deoxys Collector
    Years
  • Is double posting when you post the same thing twice? Eeh...I'm kinda new to posting too. I hate spam and I'm trying to read all the rules. Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    noooo it when u post something write after another thing so then u have 2 posts in a row dont do it

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
    Years
  • Deoxys55 said:
    Is double posting when you post the same thing twice? Eeh...I'm kinda new to posting too. I hate spam and I'm trying to read all the rules. Thanks for the warm welcome! :)

Double posting is when you post twice in a row (It's as if you're replying to yourself.) Like say for example you made a welcome post and no one replied, so you posted again asking why no one had replied, that would be double posting... It's not neccessarily posting the same thing twice though, although that's not to say that it can't be.
    I hope that made sense ^_^;;

EDIT: Darn, fudge, why do you always get there seconds before me in those welcome threads!? This keeps happening to me and it's getting right on my nerves, lol oh well....
    I think maybe your better going by fudge's explanation though, Rachel, it's a lot clearer than mine...

Last edited:

fudge01

Uzumaki Naruto!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 28, 2006
    ok u seem like a nice person and no prob its our jobs

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Hiya ^_^ Welcome to PC!

I like Dragon Pokemon too ^___^

Anyways, psst.. Let me tell ya something, watch out for this complete idiot named CaRtOON.. She's stupid and picks fights with homeless people >D

Oooohhhhh.. Wait.. CaRtOON's me!!! O___O;;

Welcome!

*dies*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    XD! Anyways, I'm not a bad person ^_^ I only am a little mean meanie when people make me angry O.o() But many people here are nice, I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay ^_^

*Dies*

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Deoxys55 said:
    Err..hi CaRtOON....nice to meet so many nice people!^_^
    *Waves*

Hello there!Welcome to PC, nice to meet you!Lol, as you can tell, I am a fan of dragons meself...

Yamichu

o.O;
    Years
    • Age 119
    • Seen May 21, 2004
    Of course a girl can like dragons!
    I do!
    But anyway....welcome to PC!
    *does the newbie dance*

~HORN!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Hello Deoxys55, welcome aboard! :P

MiNuN*

『yakusoku no nohara』
    Years
  • HIya Rachel.*doesn't like the name deoxys* Girls can always like Dragons :D Welcome to the PC! ;) Hope you have a good time. Read the rules to get started and go as far as you want into the nation! :) Cyah Around!

HIM

Two Minutes Till Midnight
    Years
  • Howdy, Welcome to PC! I likes Dragon PKMN 2, yet I'm a guy, so nevermind.

NEWAYZ, Hi!

*Does The Newbie Dance*

What does it really look like, the noobie dance that is?

Back