• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The "What I had for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner" Thread

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
Years
  • Hmm.. making something to eat for breakfast this mourning, put an idea in my head XD

Its simple.. just post what you had for either, breakfast, lunch or dinner.. or all three or whatever works for you!

Well seeing as how there is basically no food in the house right now, I had to work with what is available, I made myself 3 pieces of toast with butter (since I didn't eat much yesterday), a bowl of salad (with Zesty Italian dressing), and a glass of cherry kool-aid XD.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I ate... burgers, scrambled eggs, pork, noodles, some vege, and rice yesterday.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • for breakfast i ate ...emr...just one cup of coffee (with tons of milk course) and for lunch i ate one mixed salad and pasta. i havent eaten anything else so far....

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    today i don't plan on eating breakfast, for lunch i'll eat a granola bar and an apple, and i have no idea what's for dinner. it's always a suprise here...

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I had around 2 liters of milk in the morning, and that's basically it.

Years
  • I had yoghurt for breakfast, I had no lunch 'cause I was finishing off my assignments and I had Chow Mein for dinner 'cause I cooked that in cooking class today.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Breakfast: Nothin'!
    Lunch: A lunch order a school. Pasta with meat sauce.
    Dinner: Haven't had it yet.

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
  • Breakfast: Lucky Charms and a slice of toast.
    Lunch: Peanut butter and jelly sandwich and a bag of potato chips.
    Dinner: Two slices of leftover pizza from two nights ago.

Back