• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Are you Deep........?

Are you a Deep Sleeper?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zaikiro

The offgoining vet
Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2014
    Are you a deep sleeper? How deep are you? Or you are not just deep at all.

Yes. I know I spelled Deep wrong<__<

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Sometimes yes. I never wake up easily (even though it's pretty hard not to wake up when my dog comes and licks me in the face ^_^) but, I usually wake up pretty early in the morning.

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • Yes, you can say that. That's good I can tell because I never wake up with sudden noises or such things, but it is also bad because sometimes it is hard to wake up even with clock alarms! I wake up early in the morning, though, all by myself.
    The fact that Im a deep sleeper is also a reason why I usually talk in my sleep or even sleep walk! ^_^ Yeah, thats fun...

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    I think it depends on how tired i am ^^; sometimes i'll wake up at the tiniest little thing, and other times i can sleep through just about anything XD

Years
  • Usually, it takes alot to wake me up. The other night I couldn't sleep for anything though, everything was waking me up. Hope that doesn't happen again XD

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Not all the time, but I'm definately a deeper sleeper then I use to be.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    I...sleep shallowly. [Is that a word?! XD]

Like whenever the sun is up, I'm up 'cause the light wakes me up >_>;

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Yeah, I'm a bit of a deep sleeper, though I wake up alot in the morning[like, if it's early, sounds usually wake me up]. So I'm kinda in the middle, I guess. XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    The only things that wake me up are the loudest of alarm clocks and screaming into my ear. And even after that, I may drift back into sleep. It's pretty obvious that I'm a deep sleeper.

Years
  • This would be a "sometimes" answer...I guess. It depends on how tired I am...if I'm really tired, then I'll sleep deeply enough.

I'll still wake up easily enough due to sounds, though...which is why I hate loud alarm clocks, because they tend to scare me awake. >:|

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • *totally agrees with Cowrie* XD
    I find that if I have an alarm clock set, I always wake up before it's meant to go off because they scare me so bad XD So I have to have mine set on a very gentle tune! hehe!

I am a very light sleeper - lots of things will wake me up during the night >_< I can only sleep when it's very quiet.

AngelMina

+Im Back+
    Years
  • Im not really a deep sleeper, unless I have been vewwy tired, other than that, I wake up very easily ^_^

Years
  • I could sleep through the end of the world and never know it, I'm told.
    Once I fell asleep when the TV was on full blast and my friends were all playing DDR, and jumping around. They were like "How do you sleep through that?"

Years
  • I would say in the middle. I don't wake up to little things, but I can't ignore the big things. Like sometimes, I wake up during loud thunderstorms. ^^;

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • I'm a very heavy sleeper.

In the first night at camp, the girls said they tried shaking me, scream, pour water at me to wake me up, and they all didn't work xD;
    I woke up when someone said my name.

I wake up when I want to wake up xD; For school, my mom just practically kill me to wake me up XD

No matter what time I fall asleep, I usually wake up late (1-7 PM)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yes, I am a heavy sleeper. =D

One time I feel asleap, and locked the door. My mom and brother were throwing stuff at me from a small hole from the room next door - and I didn't stir at all. xD

Back