• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Where would you most like to start your pokemon journey?

Tsunamilord

Dark lord of the Seas
Years
  • Well,I would really liked to have grown up in the original Kanto region , in the peaceful surroundings of Vermillion city! I perfer this city because of its vast ocean that is right next to it!

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • I'd want to start my journey from either Verdanturf Town, in Hoenn, or Pallet Town, in Kanto. Verdanturf's all pretty with its flowers and it seems quiet and peaceful. I like Pallet just because Ash and Gary are from Pallet...^_^

Evil Togepi

Yu-Gi-Oh GX owns my SOUL!
    Years
  • I'd love to live somewhere in the Johto for some reason, I guess cos to me my fav Gym leaders are the johto ones and my fav pokemon are the johto pokemon as such :D I think maybe I'd prefer Eckruteak City for one cos of it's ancient past with Ho-Oh, second cos it's gym leader is Morty (*My fav Gym leader other than Clair*) and three....cos I have a heck of a time trying to spell the name of the place right so obviosuly was the one that stood out to me from day one...so I'm sorry if I spelled it wrong here XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I'd say Slateport. They have many shop and a beach there. Imagine someone said they wanted to start off in Ever Grande City. lol

Scizor_Trainer

Scizor Master
    Years
  • i would start

i would start in little root town i dunno why i just like this place and its my favorite town in the whole of pokemon

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    PALLET TOWN! ...I have my reasons. *cough*Gary'sthere*cough* Kanto is just the classic region, and it's always been my favorite for some reason. ^_^

Pluslechu

Uuuh...Corn?
    Years
  • I'd start in Mossdeep. It reminds me of Kodiak, a town on an Island off the coast of Kodiak were I used to live ^_^ (There was a rocket launch place near town, too :O) It's by the sea, and it's pretty, and I just LIKE IT.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Pluslechu, use this button to edit your posts if you make a mistake-->
    edit.gif
    Okay? ^_^;

Back