• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AHA Go to The Principles Office Now!!!!

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Oie. I don't cheat. I don't study. It's all in my mind, yes. x) Usually, I'll get a score of 90% or higher.~

Karasuma

It's beemo time!
    Years
  • U got me there SM. I make some small paper cheats so I always get on the Honor Roll. (Never cheat U lean nothing by cheating)

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
  • never cheated on a test...
    i remember during class if i had a hard tim on a question i looked in the back of the book because the teachers were mean to me....They Always were all of them all of them!!! all mean all they do is sit there and say look at that kid he is such a tattle tale he told on my best student and i had to do my job sheesh he sux.or, you had a gang sign in that picture your going to the other room and you will be punished...5 seconds later...... I remember not doing anything like that she was a mean teacher too hard to believe i had a crush on her i used to be her fave student but then she turned on me one day.The there was my other teacher she is the definition of mean she almost got in a fight with my mom my mom would of won anyways but i told my mom to ignore her.You know how when you suck something that is sour how it makes you look weird? well that is what she looked like she looked like she was sucking on lemons all her life. If i went off topic i am sorry

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
  • Not me. Cheating goes against my ethics. I consider cheating low and dirty. Even if I don't do well, I can still know I didn't do well myself. What if I copied it off someone who didn't do well also? That's a big risk to take. Besides, I consider cheating and copying very similar when it comes to tests - in fact, copying IS cheating in tests - and copying is uber annoying. I mean, when you're being copied. @@;

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    I'm not exactly -against- cheating, but I don't do it. o.o I'd rather do the work myself, besides; it's pretty hard to cheat when you're the only student xP I don't think I ever have. S'not a big deal to me though.

Years
  • Through the years I've had my small pieces of glancing at my neighbours work, but two years ago, in 10th grade, something happened that put an end to all that.

Compared to most other people in my class, I'm reasonably smart. I've usually let friends copy my homework, or let them glance at my work during tests. In my first year in high school, I did all my homework, although I still got high marks if I didn't. When I found that out, I stopped doing it, and that went fine. But in the 10th grade, I had to put in effort again. But I hadn't seriously made homework for a few years, and when I tried I could never concentrate. I plugged away that year, but reached my lowest point at the end of the year; during the final exams of the year, I found myself one day having two tests. I managed to learn one of them half, but didn't do anything on the other one. It was horrible. I came in, MP3 in my ear, sat down and looked. 10 questions, and I could not fill in a single one. I left my paper blank, sat back and tried to relax. Then, my best mate (at that time), who sat in front of me, look at me and saw the blank paper. He had copied his fair share before from me, so he asked for another piece of paper, pretended to work on that one and passed his paper with answers to me. Fair enough (no, it's not XD), I started copying. But we got caught when I tried to pass it back. :(

We immediately admitted what we did to the adjunct-director. We are always allowed to re-do one test of the tests we have in a period, and because we didn't try to get out of it but admitted it, I was allowed to re-do this one. My friend got a sufficient mark and could just re-do one he messed up. Of course we got other punishment as well, and I had other failed tests which I could not redo. But still. As I said, I couldn't fill in ANYTHING, so in fact I didn't finish any worse than without the punishment.

But I never cheated again after that, and I've started to make homework again now, in 12th grade.

Last edited:

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
  • ^omg im so sorry about what happened =(

Well no, I never excactly copied before in my life. Sometimes, while writing a difficult test, especialy maths, me and my best friend friend used to help each other when the teacher wasn't looking. But I don't consider this as copying, because we were only talking about the results we have found in each exercise and compare them.
    I am against copying as well, and there's a big mess in my class because of it, and I'm sick of it already.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    i dont cheat but do have a habit of looking at my neihbours sheet :surprised

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Cheating? Nope....I dont remember really....I'm usually an A student. There was one time where I forgot a vocab word in 6th grade and somehow this girl's paper dropped and I saw the word....would that be cheating? XD

One of the funniest things happened to a friend of mine....she was writing her test and in the middle just unconsiously covered her paper with her arm. After it was over, this guy says "Why'd you cover your paper? No one sits close enought to you to cheat anyway." Make you wonder why he noticed her cover her paper when he should have been taking a test XD

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Meh, I may not be the star student or anything but cheating is completely against my ethical principles. It falls, in my opinion, under the same category as plagiarism and as such I would never resort to it. I might have failed a couple of tests because of this principle of mine but at least it was my own achievement, not someone else's.

Back