• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AHA Go to The Principles Office Now!!!!

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I used to cheat when I was in Taiwan for my junior high school education. I didn't know half a thing that was going on, I found it hard to memorize terms in Chinese, and... I was lazy and depressed back then. <<;

Nowadays, I don't cheat. =D

Years
    I don't cheat. I'm smart enough that I don't usually fail tests. (Spelling tests are an exception) I usually don't even study for tests. o_O;;;;

I used to let people copy off of my homework and stuff, but I got caught in 6th grade. That was NOT fun. So I don't let people copy anymore, unless we're all supposed to have the same answers or something like that.

Bayleef

HARRY POTTER
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 6, 2012
    Nope not ever. I've had a couple glances at a neighbor's paper, but it was never really wothwhile anyway. =/

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
    Years
    nah, never cheat. i would have gotten a higfher grade in french if i cheated...
    i dont get it why can't everyone just speak english!

Sailor Chibi Lunatone

Fear the Chupacabra!
    Years
    I've never cheated on any of my tests. I just study hard and ace them! Though I have caught people trying to cheat off me. Unless they're really pissing me off, I usually don't do anything about it though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    There is no reason for me to cheat on a test at all. I remember all what I need to know by heart, and I usually get a 90 or above on my tests anyway.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    I remember cheating on my entrance test when I first came back to Korea. I couldn't understand most of the terms, and I certainly couldn't complete 11 subjects in an hour without studying... That's it. I don't cheat nowadays; to wary that I'll get caught.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I never study, so I always cheat. Nah kidding..

I cheated mostly when I was younger. Now I'm more mature and don't look at others' papers. :/

Years
    No. I have never cheated on a test before.
    I would never be able to forgive myself if I was to do so... I would feel very bad of myself. I would prefer to do the test without any help and then get the results back... if they are good then I can be proud of myself but if I do bad I can say to myself that I can do better next time. But if I was to cheat then I wouldn't feel so proud of myself anymore... I would never like to cheat on a test... no matter what, I won't lower myself to that level.

Demon_Slayer

Photographer
    Years
    this year i have to study long and hard (sorry nintendogs) at night i will study at night whenmy parents go to sleep till 3 then i will study during the day after getting my school work done i suck at tests when i look at one my mind goes blank but not this year i will study so hard my mind will hurt for over loading it then i will pass the tests and go to high school ooh cant wait hehe high school will be easy a peace of cake got all the tests planned out and i will pass barely on all the high school tests if i work it right i will beg my mom and dad to make me take home school then, when i get a job in 2 years (10th grade) i will do my job from 8 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. (afternoon) then my homework at 2 then get online at 4 easy haha

Back