• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Reputation disabled

Do you want the Rep System back?

• I loved Rep! Bring it back!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rep is abused so STAY GONE!

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • I dont care!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
Years
  • The Mods and Admins completly disabled the Rep System there are alot of people who are getting ticked off because of it...I wanna see what the % is of people who want it gone and who want it back!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Certainly not I. You abuse it, you lose it. I can't recall how many times I reminded everyone that rep was a privilege, not a right. Yet now you complain because nobody listened. How naive.

Good riddance~

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • There's already a thread for this; and a poll isn't necessary. I'm going to have to lock this.

*locked*

And nobody can negative rep me for locking sensitive threads anymore =D

Kurosaki

Sorry guys, no poll on the subject I'm afraid. I don't wanna look mean, but its just how its gonna be. A poll won't change anything, but rather create an argument here too.

(-Closed-)

Edit: *pokes Kaga* Ah well, XD

Kurosaki

Hate it when that happens. Sorry Kaga, I'm in your turf, XD

Edit by CK: Don't worry, I'm usually gone when something happens, so it's only natural for you to do that =p

Back