• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh, what the heck....

Drifblim

Banned
Years
  • My name should be familiar to a good deal of people here, at least Serebii and PUK veterans.

I've been receiving a lot of news about this site and its popularity in the Pok?mon continuum, and I decided to go ahead and register like a faithful person.

That aside, I look forward to making friends here who can stand me in their company.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hiya! welcome to PC! :D
    PM me if u wanna chat or need help
    seeya around ;)

Horsegirl11

Marapet LUVER
    Years
  • Hey!Welcome to the PC!Have fun posting!If you want to be friends or need help or anything,just PM me!

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Definitely one of the best pokemon forums out there...its even on a pretty good rank on big boards...XD anyway CharMz is here anytime anyone needs help...remember that!

crystal_mew

- n i h i l i s t -
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 10, 2009
    Nyan!~ *waves* Hello and welcome to PC Forums, Crystal. :D I'm sure you'll have a great time here. Enjoy your stay, and watch out for scary rabid squirrels. <3

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hey there~ welcome~ness. :33 I am teh Karli, but you can also call me Puppy or...Sukoshi Tenma if you want. .o. Have fun~!

Donber

Raichu and Donber Lover!!!
    Years
  • Hi Welcom to PC!^_^ I'll be your friend if ya want! Just PM me K? I'll be glad to have another person ta chat to!!!^_^

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
  • Haha....Thanks to all of you, I haven't felt more welcome anywhere. I'll see as to adding some of you.

Last edited:

fightingdreamer

What a drag.
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2009
    sup..... *pays attention* welcome 2 pc!!!!!!!!! enjy urself here and pm me if u want 2 b friends

Iron Tiff

OBJECTION!
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Crystal Walrein. I felt the same welcome feeling when I was new here. Still do. ^_^ *hands you some muffins*
    Feel free to PM me if ya wish to be friends. I'm still *somewhat* new here as well. ^_^

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • I'm sure we can stand ya buddy XD your not that bad. Welcome to the community =D I'v seen you a few times at SPPF and I'm glad you've come to the "Good side" >=D j/k lolXD

Be sure to read follow understand and bla bla blah with the rules like in any forumXD And pm if you want me as a buddy .

Minako

[O n d i n e]
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 3, 2008
    Welcome! Neat username. XD Unfortunately, I've never seen you before, but it's good you've come to PC. ^^ Have fun posting~!

Back