• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Lucario or Rukario?

Rukario Or Lucario?

• Total voters

Squirrel_

Ending It All
Years
  • Which name is better Rukario or Lucario?

Please Vote and then i will add you here.

Voting: Vote in poll
    Debating: Post here to debate

Rukario:
    Squirrel
    Pokenightmare
    Deoxys and Celeibi Master

Lucario:
    MysticTrunks

Last edited:

Squirrel_

Ending It All
    Years
  • Lucario isnt a very great name. The new names for pokemon suck.

Charmander - Salamander
    Flareeon - Flare

but then comes

Umbereon - ??? What does that have to do with dark
    Treeko - Tree, that isnt a tree.

Se my point

Rukario sounds cool but it doesnt flwo with pokemon. Lucario is just way to out there.

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • for some reason, i kinda like rukario over lucario just b-cuz i heard Rukario first and then Lucario a few days later. Whenever i hear lucario, i always think of every1's favorite sombrero-wearing Pokemon, Ludicolo.

Kurosaki

You're slow Jorge, XD

Fury of Ninetales

I'm back!
    Years
  • i wish that someday the world could be ridden of n00bs like Fukumon. I just hate when n00bs come in & try to show u who's boss. thanx mihara 4 deleting his posts. i really owe u 1.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • I kind of like Rukario better than Lucario. I don't know, the name Lucario makes me think of the name Lucas...and I am not very fond of that name. XD Plus, Rukario was the very first thing I had heard the Pokemon to be called, so I'm kind of attached to it, I guess you could say. XP

~Kelsey

Back