• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MLB PostSeason

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
Years
  • Ok List Of Division Winners

AL EAST: The New York Yankees

AL Central: Chicago White Sox

AL WEST: Los Angeles Angels Of Anaheim

AL Wild Card: Either BOS/Cle

NL EAST: Atlanta Braves

NL CENTRAL: St. Louis Cardinals

NL WEST: Sandiego Padres

NL Wild Card: Either Phil/HOU

ok baseball fans talk only about the post season i will update it when something changes

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Correction- Red Sox are the Wildcard for AL East, and they darn deserved it.

Cleveland lost today, 4-3 I believe though I'm probably wrong.
    Red Sox are currently beating the heck out of Yanks, 10-1, bottom of the 7th. XD

I have complete faith the Red Sox will partake in the World Series again this year.
    I know, I know; Only 3 teams in MLB History have won the World Series twice in a row. But didn't we come back from a 3 game deficit last year in the playoffs? That only happened 4 times in history...we made history once, we can do it again.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Sceptiles Master said:
    Nodes never goin to happen o cause jaret wright was pitching, if muussinaa was to pitch today YOU would be losing 10-1
    I highly doubt that...and please fix your spelling o_o;
    They didn't have a choice but to use Wright because they are in the playoffs now. They need Mussina against the Angels.

You underestimate Schilling...

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
  • Nope cause on sep 10 he pitched great aginst us, o yeah we have to play the angels at their ballpark, wow indians just broke down in the last few weeks

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Sceptiles Master said:
    Nope cause on sep 10 he pitched great aginst us, o yeah we have to play the angels at their ballpark, wow indians just broke down in the last few weeks
    o_o? What?

And by the way I know that Schilling isn't as good as he used to, but he's still great.

Kid Frost

Americaz Nightmare
    Years
  • Um *Scratches head* i said he pitched well agaist us, so i will give you the rotation for the yanks( I hope)

1. Randy Johnson
    2.Mike Mussina
    3. Shawn Chacon
    4. Aaron Small
    5. ?

I dont pick 5th starter because Al Leiter cant throw stikes, neither cant wright, and wang cant handle a big situation like when he chocked against boston on friday

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • I like Arroyo...He's like...lanky and it's cool to see him pitch. o_o;

Well it's official- The Red Sox are officially the wild card this year! ^_^

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • Anubis said:
    I'm pissed my Oakland A's didn't make it. :[

Though now I'm rooting for the White Sox's.
    Not cool man, not cool. XD

Sadly, they have the 2nd best pitching in the league...But their offense isn't like divine or anything...so eh...

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • jasonresno said:
    World Series Prediction: Cards vs. Yanks

Nice prediction. With how well the Yanks did the second half, and how bad the Bo-Sox choked, I would sadly pick the Yanks from the AL as well. From the NL, the Cards are clearly the strongest team, so as long as they don't fall apart like they did in the WS last year, they should be fine. I think this is the Cards year to do it. Cards over Yanks in 6 ;)

Back