• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Wolves of the Mist

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2004
at first there is only 1 pack but as we get more members there will be more. There is an elder(dont have to be old. thats just the position) who gives advise and tells stories, a alpha male(dragga), alpha female(drappa), 2 betas( second in command) and up to ten normal wolves with no position in each path. As you post more you get powers and positions. To become a dragga, drappa, or beta you have to fight the current wolf holding that position. One more thing, you have to post joining the pack.
form
name:
personality:
looks:
anything else:

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2004
name: Larka
personality: caring loyal, but has an evil side
looks:pure white coat, golden eyes
oops i forgot this one please include it
position:drappa(alpha female)(remember you have to post into the pack)

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
This sounds like something out of "The Sight." I don't really remember if Larka actually has an evil side. *Is concerned* I know she ahs the power of the Sight.

WTH, I'll join. Can I be a loner?

Shadow Dawn
Personality: Quiet, intellegent, keeps to herself
Looks: Black pelt with Sapphire blue eyes

Years
  • Seen Apr 29, 2004
its not exactly out of the sight but i always use that name when i role play wolves. sure you can be a loner. go ahead and start

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
I LOVE wolves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry about the format of this....stupid lost return key! Name: Dakotae Gender:female Age:64(in wolf years,yes) Personality:Caring,wise,helpful,selfless Looks:Yellow eyes,brown fur with the exception of a white ear (the left one.) Rank and other info: Dakotae is an elder and is always ready to give advice and lend a paw to a wolf in need. Also, needless to say,she is very wise. Also,if you were wondering, I got the name because I volunteer at a wolf sanctuary (Like I said, I love wolves.) and there is a wolf there named Dakota. I just took his name and made it look more like a female name (Although I didn't do well.) .

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
Years
I can't wait either! I'll try to be patient. *faints trying to be patient* Oh who am I kidding!? I already have ideas!! *eagerly awaits the RP to start*

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2007
Name: Chikono
Personality: Caring, thoughtful, and overprotective
Looks: (Sorry for the Pokemon connection, but it's the best description) His fur is patterned much like a Mightyena's, with the same colors

SkarmoryRider

Girl by day, Eon by night
Years
Blinded by the tears of fury, I run in one direction, then switch to another. Trees zoomed by, some I barely miss. I slow down, sniff the air, and stop. "They're done chasing me. They must've stopped for rest or food."
I trotted and rested under a pine tree, the pine needles making a cusion.
"All because of my eyes..."

Blizzard

The Quiet Winds of the Winter
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 1, 2007
I walked over to Shadow Dawn. I approached from behind, not wanting to disturb her. "Your eyes? Well, they'd have to be beautiful to be hated..." I had heard the entire thing. Seen it, too. I had no clue it was because of her eyes...

Back