• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Spriter

Divine Nexus

Sprite Comic Author
Years
  • Hey all DN here. I'm an experienced Spriter in Pokemon and NecroJulian told me that this site would be a good place to put up soem of my work and open a shop. I hope to help many people with sprites and I'll open my sprite shop shortly.

Last edited:

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    hiya wleocme to PC have fun, sprite and post alot and PM me if u wanna chat
    Good luck with ur spriting at this is the right place to come ;)
    cya around :D

Years
  • Computer life would be boring if we didn't have the wacky sprites to entertain us. Go for it here, the world needs more Team Rocket sprites.

Anything else about yourself that you can tell us?

Hope you enjoy your stay.

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • Hello Divine Nexus. n________n Welcome to The PokeCommunity! =D You're a spriter, huh? Well, I'm sure you'll really enjoy our spriting section then. =3 My name is Kelsey by the way, it's a pleasure to meet you. ^_~ Have a fun time, enjoy your stay~! ^o^

~Kelsey

Divine Nexus

Sprite Comic Author
    Years
  • Heh, sorry Dark Wheezing, I tend to only tell my friends about that stuff, I'm not a give-my-info-to-strangers person. Nothing personal, that's just how I was raised. Thanks for the support everyone.

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2022
    Sounds cool! Welcome to PC X3

Hope you do have fun with your spriting~ ^0^

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Hey. :D Welcome to PC~
    My name is Sukoshi Tenma, but ya can call meh Karli. ;D
    Hope ya have a great time, and if you have any questions, you may PM me if ya like~! =D

Back