• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Konyanyanchiwa!

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
Years
  • Hi and hello there people! I'm Luchia and I'm 20 years old. I come from Slovenia and this is my first post here on this forum. I hope we'll have lots of fun together!

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcome! :P And of course I'm enthusiastic! I'm the biggest Anime and Manga lover in Slovenia and to find a board like this is heaven for me! Plus, I'm a bit hyper at the moment, so I'm babbling all the time. ;)

Why should I watch out for glompers? I love glomping! :P

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • *peeks out from a bush*
    target found
    initiate projectile
    *jumps out super fast and glomps*
    hehe
    target glomped

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
  • lol, I'm hyper at the moment so of course I'm fast. >_<

Thanks everyone! Yoroshiku Onegai Shimasu! ;)

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
  • i have a feeling we will be good friends. or maybe its those bad pop tarts i just ate *glares at stomach while it rumbles*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ^_^ Konnichiwa~ Hajimemashite~ :D

Welcome to the boards. You seem like a really nice person, so you'll fit right in here. :3

Luchia

Mermaid Princess
    Years
  • Thanks everyone! ;) I'm glad to be here! Shadow Forte - no need for PMs, I'll gladly be your friend!

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Kasanai Tsumi, if you know you are breaking the rules, than dont do it. >> Simple as that...dont post more than once in someone elses welcome thread~

Sorry about that. :) Welcome to PC, Luchia. My name is Karli. n___n Hope you have a great time here. By the way, I love your banner/avatar. X33

Back