• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Graphics....

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
Years
  • I don know, but should I feel bad that I would love or play pokemon games that have graphics like R/S or F/L? I mean, if they remade G/S/C with new graphics, I'd be there in a second, buying all 3... Should I feel bad?

yay!boromir

Expect the unexpected
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jun 14, 2006
    well if it's merely for the graphics is it worth getting the same game? Though graphics can matter alot, pokemon is one of those games that it doesn't make too much of a difference as gameplay stays the same. Yet is they change a game play element like they seem to be doing with these new games, it maybe worth it.

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2004
    Poke Graphic enhancement request

Neko Keeshi said:
    I don know, but should I feel bad that I would love or play pokemon games that have graphics like R/S or F/L? I mean, if they remade G/S/C with new graphics, I'd be there in a second, buying all 3... Should I feel bad?

Well I for once feel that your idea is totally terrific. Even though g/s/c are not as good as r/s the improvement in graphics can make it even better!!! I hope that you will put up the download link as soon as possible.

Flaming Torchic

HalOWNED!
    Years
  • yay!boromir said:
    well if it's merely for the graphics is it worth getting the same game? Though graphics can matter alot, pokemon is one of those games that it doesn't make too much of a difference as gameplay stays the same. Yet is they change a game play element like they seem to be doing with these new games, it maybe worth it.

Actually, for pokemon I would say graphics play a more important role then you think, speaking of the pokemon art.

You should feel bad if the only reason why you would get it is for graphics, because graphics aren't everything, it also takes a good plot for a game and a good storyline.

Neko Keeshi

ub3r l33t n00b
    Years
  • True. I mean I like the games, but if the graphics suck(ie, I cant stand to play R/B/Y just because of that Id rather play R/S) I won't play it. :(

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    The only time graphics bother me is if they make the game un-playable, like distorting the camera angle or poor mapping of objects to their graphics etc. Doesn't matter too much in a GBA game to me. The graphics of FR, LG and a few other titles lately really show off the GBA's ability though. ^_^;

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2008
    Graphics dont really bother me. Though sometimes the graphics in pokemon games can be a bit repetetive (sp?) ...like the rocks which surround the sea, and the trees in forests...
    Sometimes Some graphics are too ummm...heavy* (kind of like the floorboards in your house on R/S, which kind of blends your character sprite in) also the trees in fortree city make me dizzy... I prefer softer textures which help your character sprite show out..
    *I dont have very high vocab...

Back