• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NOT Another Comic Series

Years
  • ...So this comic was made just to show one person an opinion? I must state, there are great Sprite Comics out there that use Speech bubbles, but are they suddenly deemed crappy just because they use Speech bubbles? I'm fine with you thinking that Text beneath panels are better than Speech bubbles, that's your opinion. But do not try and tell another person who believes opposite to you otherwise, because that is the same as shoving your opinion down another person's throat.

Sorry but I wanted to let that out. And frankly your example of a comic backfired on you. Speech bubbles there looked very neat. Apart from one though.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    No offence but setting out just to prove a point, which you failed at seems rather retarded to me, speech bubbles aren't crap, you've just done a rather terrible job with them, ever notice how great comics like Pokemon x and get the blue spheres use speach bubbles?...yet only one great comic uses the now cliche' method of putting the speech under the frames.

jc_rcw

:God:
    Years
  • Well most speech bubbles cover up the action/drama of a comic, withou them you can see everything that is happening in the comic.(my opinion).

Years
  • Well I respect your opinion jc_rcw, but I don't believe it was neccessary for Harrison to make a comic just to try and prove something to another member, in this case, Daviku.

Years
  • ....what kind of immature comic starts a comic to prove me wrong?
    Speech Bubbles can be used right. You, however, failed with them. Comics are speech bubbles. Without them, they are mearly a story book. What sets Comic Books apart from Story books? Speech Bubbles. What sets Comic strips apart from Articles in a newspaper besides the pictures? Speech Bubbles. What sets Sprite Comics from Sprite fics? You should know the awnser.

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I don't really see your point... Yes, speech bubbles are bad if abused, but if you use speech bubbles properly it looks pretty darn good.

...So this comic was made just to show one person an opinion? I must state, there are great Sprite Comics out there that use Speech bubbles, but are they suddenly deemed crappy just because they use Speech bubbles? I'm fine with you thinking that Text beneath panels are better than Speech bubbles, that's your opinion. But do not try and tell another person who believes opposite to you otherwise, because that is the same as shoving your opinion down another person's throat.
    Siggy (mind if I call you that?) has a point there.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Ya know, he's right, the one's without speach bubbles are more like picture books to be honest, go buy a comic and look at it, does it have text under the frames as in script or story format? NO it doesen't.

Years
  • ...Wow, just wow.
    In attempt to prove your point, you not only fail at speech bubbles, but you also succeed in proving that you're immature, good job.

Why did you even post this? To voice your opinion? Wow that's so great.
    Comics started out with speech bubbles, speech bubbles are what defines a comic.

Back