• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pok?Moon

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
Years
  • My next comic, I hope I can keep this one going....

POK?MOON

Story​

Jet Jakotsu is a 17 and has just got a job at the Lilycove City Safari Zone. Its his first day on the job, all workers at the Safari Zone get to catch a Pok?mon from there if they don't have a starter Pok?mon already. Before Jet can catch his Pok?mon he was asked to go out to the lake near the center of the Safari Zone to feed the Pok?mon living in the lake. As soon as Jet gets there he sees a shadow under the water. What is under the water? And why is it there? You'll have to wait and see....​

Characters​

Jet Jakotsu

Pok?Moon

Not much is known about Jet yet.​

Teh Comics

Episode One: Jet

Credit

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • Jet got a job at the Lilycove safari zone and he was about to feed the water pokemon when he sees the shadow. I'll have more comics up on friday.

Years
  • hmm....well.
    See, The speech bubbles are VERY similar to Pokechow's. As do the emotions. You may want to give credit there.
    aswell, the text touches the borders of the bubble.
    and you should put more than 2 pannels in your comic.

Ciro

A Cat with a blade..
    Years
  • The POKE is blueguys but the speach bubbles were made by me

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
  • well if theres olny one character,

I'll be in it!

what I am: a talkin torchic

name: Riku

personality:
    really nice (but don't get him to angery)

moments: I really think everyone knows.

p.s. just a friend never caught unless its drama.

Back