• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*~Spoony-Chan's Sprites~*

Sankari

...gone.
Years
  • Yet another Sprite Request Thread. I bet you're tired of these...To tell the truth, so am I! But too bad! I'm making yet another sprite thread!

Rules(and don't request anything if it's not mentioned here)
    • I can do any form of sprite. Pokemon, trainers, and even sprites from other games like Megaman, Kirby, and DragonballZ. Just supply me sprites that aren't pokemon-related, 'kay?
    • Fusions :: If you didn't already know, fusions are mixes of POKEMON/POKEMON, TRAINER/TRAINER, or TRAINER/POKEMON. They can also be mixed with other sprites from other sprites. DON'T ASK ME TO FUSE MORE THAN 2 SPRITES. 2 just fine because of the process I use, but have in mind what your sprite is going to look like. How in Jesus's name am I going to mix a Venusaur, a Charizard, a Blastoise, and Blaziken? -.-; Also, don't say things like "a Ho-oh with a Griffin" because I can't get a griffin sprite out of no where O.o
    • Recolor :: Those of you who've seen my works of the past know that I ROCK at recolors. So, that being said, there really is no rule with this...
    • Next-Step Evolution :: Don't ask "make me an evolution of so-en-so", YOU MUST BE SPECIFIC! I can't just wittle one up willy-nilly. Tell me what you want this evolution to be, 'kay?
    • Silly things...some people ask to "make them a 'cool' Jirachi"...-_- Oh, God. That is just wrong. How should I know what you define as "cool"? Please be specific with your requests...
    • And guys...give me credit, pwese =(

Examples of my work:

~requested by White Christmas Kitsune
    ~requested by Mandy
    (all of the above were requested by people. PLEASE DON'T STEAL!)

~adopted by Donber
    (this was adopted. DON'T STEAL!)

(this is the adoption column. Tell me if you want it and it will be yours forever ^^)

Alrighty. Any requests?

Last edited:

Donber

Raichu and Donber Lover!!!
    Years
  • Oh! I love your sprites! May I please adopt the growlith mew? And request a Jolteon mew?^^

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Darkstripe: Be a little more specific. I can't just make a Nintales evolution willy-nilly. Give me a description!

Donber :: Arca-mew is yours ^^ Here's your Jolty-Mew!

ashley03 :: Here's yours!

Sorry if they look slightly distorted. I did it all at school which *partly* keeps me from saving images. I'll re-do them if no one's satisfied. But they're cute! ^^ *hugs*

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    Could you make a griffen Ho-oh (with for- and back talons) with the platte of Hitmonchan?

krow

Helping To Fight For Darkness
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Jul 21, 2008
    What I mean is to make Ho-oh with a shorther beak, but claws up front as well, and recolor it with the platte (colors) of Hitmonchan; so that It will look similar to a griffen/griffin (add http: here) //fallimar.angrygoats.net/Griffin.jpg <sorry if this confuses you, but I can't post URLs yet.

Wingnut

Moon: 12 years and counting...
    Years
  • Any chance of getting a Boba Fett trainer sprite?

I would be so grateful if you could do it. Thanks!!! :D

Last edited:

Sankari

...gone.
    Years

• *~Spoony-Chan's Sprites~*
    Here you are, eevee lady.
    Krow, it took a while, but I got it. It's not the best, but I hope you like it.
    Here's your Boba, WingNut. I'm not too hot on trainer's, but you can tell it's good old Boba-fet.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • KougaWolf said:
    Wow... that Griffon is pretty interesting; I've actually made one for myself in my PoK#MoN H.E. hack-- here's a pic:

Anyway, Could I get a Ho-oh with Moltres flames in the position of silver version's Moltres sprite?
    *https://www.pokemonelite2000.com/gbs146.gif
    Lemme guess...a phoenix? XD

Latios Lover said:
    May I request a Eevee recolored a in blues and greens?
    Yes you may XD

Donber

Raichu and Donber Lover!!!
    Years
  • I'm soo sorry! But I couldn't help how cute you made my request! So, may I please request one more???
    A fusion of mew and vaporeon? Mew as the base please?^^
    You do a great job!^^

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • Donber said:
    I'm soo sorry! But I couldn't help how cute you made my request! So, may I please request one more???
    A fusion of mew and vaporeon? Mew as the base please?^^
    You do a great job!^^
    No need to feel sorry for yourself ;.; I sprite mainly out of pure enjoyment...and seeing how much people like my sprites!
    Here ya go!

Back