• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smarty_Arty's random sprite stuff...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Well, I have quite alot of sprites and stuff stored on my computer and I decided to show some of them here. Enough talking, it's time for me to show you my sprites:

Let's start with some stuff I have ripped from pokemon games:
fbguh1.png

Here's something I hope will inspire people to make overworld sprites, blank overworlds just waiting to be edited:
fbgun5.png

The sprites on the left can be used as back and front sprites.

I'll be making other types of blank overworlds too, but there's something else I need to do first, so it'll have to wait.

Some overworlds made by me:
fbguux.png

Some bad guys that are going to appeare in my sprite comic:
fbgwmh.png

And some other stuff:
fmtcm9.png
fbgwtu.png
fbgwva.png
fbgxef.png
fbgxky.png
fbgxzn.png
fbgy0i.png
fbgy2c.png
fbgy77.png
fbgydl.png
fbgyhe.gif
fbhiqd.png
fbhir8.png
fbhiti.png
fbhjb6.png
fbhjc7.jpg
fbhjdg.png
fbhjiq.png
fbhjj8.jpg
fbhjjp.png
fbhjl0.png
fbhjqw.png
fbhjt4.jpg
fbhjwj.png
fbhk0m.png
fbhk5v.jpg
(don't know why, but this thing got blurred >_<)
fbhkc5.png
fbhklh.jpg

Last edited:
Years
Awesome Overworlds of Pokemon.They are better than mine 'starts drooling'
Woah woah.Do you take requests cuz those Trainer Sprites look pretty cool! Though some sprites look kinda weird! :P

Awesome job Smarty! I give it an 8/10 ;)

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Sep 12, 2015
Thanks for the comments everyone, and yes I do take requests ^_^ But I can only handle 5 requests at a time.

*EDIT* OH, and I forgot about my totodile OW back sprite
fd94e0.png
it's the best overworld sprite I have made IMO *EDIT 2* I also made some pixel art
fd94j6.png

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
Totodile's OW Backsprite Is Great! Pixeart's Outlines Are Bit Choppy And The Dots In It's Stomach Look Bit Weird...But It's Good. 7/10 By The Way, Do You Do Pokebots?

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
So I Will Request A Pokebot.

Head:Max Revive
Body:Oran Berry
Hands:Fluffy Tail
Legs:Itemfinder
I Want It As Gold Colorled Please.

Years
Hey I'll just test your Overworlds! Sorry if you mind that but can you make a Latias overworld on all four sides? Thanx and I'll give you credit wherever I use it! ;)

Omega Latios

Whhheeee... *shot'd*
Years
I Don't Want This Thread To Die So I Request A Fusion Of Murkrow,Lunatone And Solrock. Murkrow Base

Back