• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Smarty_Arty's random sprite stuff...

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I think I'll give it a try *Goes of to work*

*EDIT* I'm finished with the front sprites
    flxz5u.png
    I'll take a little break before I make the back and side sprites.

Last edited:

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Oh, I didn't see your request. I'll make it, but it will take some time.

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Thanks for the comment ^_^ To be honest, I don't have any idea where I got the berry monster thingy idea either...

*EDIT* How could I forget about one of my finest works? Teh one and only miloscythe
    fmtcm9.png
    *EDIT2*
    I Don't Want This Thread To Die So I Request A Fusion Of Murkrow,Lunatone And Solrock. Murkrow Base
    Just noticed that post, I guess I'll go get some work done now.

Last edited:

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
  • boo ya! Love that thing... well, I may as well request something... ummm... I'm thinking something really twisted and interesting...

I know! I'll give you four sprites, you make what you can out of how ever many you want... here:
    rsberry29.png

pkrs164.gif

frlgemtr094.png

rsitem189.png

Credit to Pokemonelite2000 for all these sprites :)

Now... GO! make something cool (like you won't :P )

Smarties-chan

Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    I'm done with the hiro pixel art now
    fn65xu.png
    I can't say that I'm proud of it, but it could have turned out worse... The fusions will be done in no time.

*EDIT* ~Tang~ Seriously, are you completely healthy? Because no one in his/her right mind would come up with something as bizzare as this
    fn7092.png
    XD I was just kidding ^_^

Last edited:

~tang~

Resident Esoptrophobe
    Years
  • smarty_arty said:
    *EDIT* ~Tang~ Seriously, are you completely healthy? Because no one in his/her right mind would come up with something as bizzare as this
    fn7092.png
    XD I was just kidding ^_^
    On the contrary, I'm healthy compared to everyone else in my cell... I mean, house... XD
    It's great... so twisted I'll put it in my sig *puts in sig* I'll be back later with some more random sprites for you to ah, do what you do with them XD

Back