• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Kingdom Hearts Club~ + Final fantasy

Years
  • Hey i Love Kingdom Hearts and final fantasy so i have made this club to honour and to celebrate the announce of KH 2/ and to talk about the games and stuff. i need a co owner, (and a life) to pilot the plane while i am away. rules are obvious just follow thr ofrum rules and things i must say that if you don't like FF or KH still post your thoughts and ideas and oppinoins. ok Co owner where are you?

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • Cloud...0_0 -drools-

well, Link2005 isn't here so i guess i could add you. so that makes...

Link2005~owner
    blue flygon~co-owner
    squall~member
    and blaze121~member? (are you??)

there! ^^ so our topic can be....who's your fav character from FF and then KH? ^^

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • dont...mention...that...name...>< RIKU!!!! YOUR LUVER IS HERE!!! ^0^ HE'S MINE! ALL MINE!!! -menacial look- EEEHEHEHEHEEEE!!! MINE!!!!

-ahem- ok, im done. sorry if i scared any of you...^^' my favorite FF character is Sephy! ^^ well, of course, i would like him cuz he's Riku's dad, but i liked him b4 i knew that! ^^ and my favorite KH character......do you really want me to explain? ..................................again..........................

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • ya, you didnt know that? i thought everyone knew...0.0 but ya. he is. Sephy is Riku's daddy! ^^ and i always say...if you cant have the father, go for the son! ^^

Back