• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~Kingdom Hearts Club~ + Final fantasy

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
Years
  • yay!! ^__^ ok... my favorite move is the move by riku(of course) when he is on the ground and he jumps back up to hit you! (its on the island when you fight him so im sure you know what im talking about! ^^')

SilverTail

Noble Warrior of Woodsclan
    Years
  • can i join? i havent played FF taht much, but i got really far in KH before the memory card was erased

fav character: KAIRI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fave move from character: sora: ragnarock- its when he jumps up snad swings the keyblade around madly ehn thrusts it with a purple symbol on it, it brings up a HUGE 17 hit combo if it lands on a flying opponent like air pirate, gargoyle, or air soldier, if you need info on a kiingdom hearts baddie, just ask, i know alot, not all, but alot

SilverTail

Years
  • htanks, i think ill make a new topic:

who is your favorite baddie from any FF game, or KH

mine would have to be the white knight from kingdom hearts, it looks like a mummy with one golden eye adn its found in halloweentown

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • ah!!! mine's the wyrverns!!! i luv those things! i always wondered if you could have one for you to ride on but i guess not....-looks down in depression-

SilverTail

Years
  • yea, when is it? kingdom hearts is one of my fav games, and i want to play the next! my cousin/friend said he already has it, yea right, he says he already has games that havent come out yet! he said he hast 12 gameboy micro! as if, hes just a little lieing peice of ****.......anyway, when is it?

ok, ive got a new fav baddie from KH, Ceberus! from the olimpian colluseum

Hizuara

Tis the season to be jolly..
    Years
  • I wanna join! KH and the FFs are my favorite games ever!

My favorite baddies are.. Sephiroth (looove him!), Rufus and Reno, and in KH the Red Nocturn and Blue Rhapsody heartless X3 And Wyverns! Wyverns are so totally cool!

Hizuara

Years
  • oh i dont know if i told anyone, but did you know Ansem is Kairi's dad?

I've heard that before, but I'm not sure if it's true.

And I guess I'll add Riku onto my favorite baddies.. Even though I don't think he's actually a bad guy XP

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • riku is NOT a bad guy. its been final. he wanted to choose the path of darkness for revenge and to go against sora (much like in BB where Kai left to fight Tyson). but, i think that riku is a good guy no matter what he does. he is just trying to find the way to the middle path (also known as the path to dawn) so he cna finally get out of Kingdom Hearts. King Mickey went with him to help. Oh, and the whole "bacdage thingy around the eyes"... yeah, he's a heartless. if you can construe, he's hiding his eyes from his father and others b/c he has yellow eyes now. he is the heartless. (sorry if this is too long...><)

Hizuara

Years
  • riku is NOT a bad guy. its been final. he wanted to choose the path of darkness for revenge and to go against sora (much like in BB where Kai left to fight Tyson). but, i think that riku is a good guy no matter what he does. he is just trying to find the way to the middle path (also known as the path to dawn) so he cna finally get out of Kingdom Hearts. King Mickey went with him to help. Oh, and the whole "bacdage thingy around the eyes"... yeah, he's a heartless. if you can construe, he's hiding his eyes from his father and others b/c he has yellow eyes now. he is the heartless. (sorry if this is too long...><)

You're right! I never thought of him as a villian anyway, so don't worry.

I dun really care if he has a blindfold or what, cuz it makes him look so kawaii! X3 But I feel soooo sorry for him.. And Sora is just so brave! Imagine, spending a whole year of your life looking for a friend..

But you forgot one thing. In the deleted scene from KH, you see him speaking with Mickey (or some weird voice) and he's told that he might be needed to close the door to darkness. Not sure if it's the outside or inside or what, but the scene further proves that Riku ain't a bad guy. He talks about needing to see his friends one last time, and it's SO SAD! *huggles him*

I like kicking Ansems butt in the end of the game, because he totally deserves it for all the things he's done XD

Last edited:

SilverTail

Years
  • i havent gotten to ansem yet......and my memory card got erased..........but i got kind of far, i got to kurt zisa and phantom, i know you dont have to beat those two to finish the game, just like you dont have to finish the olimpian colluseum, but still, i was trying to go for 100% on this one

Hizuara

Years
  • Ugh! I had the toughest time battling Kurt Zisa >__< It took me like a KAJILLION-THOUSAND times to even deal the bloke serious damage, then he wiped out my HP with his annoying 'magic stopping' attack. Here's a tip: Bring healing items (like elixirs and hi-potions), a strong keyblade, and summon Tinkerbell at the beginning of the battle. Trust me, she's worth it. She'll even take a fatal hit for you if you're about to run out of HP. Once you're a high enough level though (55+) he's easier ^__^

Did ya know that Kurt Zisa is the name of winner of the Name-in-Game contest for KH? ^o^

And Phantom was also hard for me to beat.. but by far the one that I took the LONGEST time with was Sephiroth. I was like "WHOO! IT'S SEPHIROTH!" when I saw him ^^ Then I was like " YIKES, he's TOUGH!" -__-U

Last edited:

Raiyna

I'm coming back! ♥
    Years
  • it hought they were all pretty easy once i got to know what moves they used. Sephiroth took mea whiloe, but now im lv 100 and i beat him in exactly 3-5 mins! ^^ he's ubereasy now and i love to see him fight me! ^^ oh and i do the same thing Hizu-cahn. i looooe beating ansem for all the dastardly things he's done!!! X3

Back