• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Limp Bizkit

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
Years
  • @_@ I think they're okay. I really love some of their songs (especially "Re-arranged" I think it's called). Some of their new things haven't really interested me though, sadly. :\

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Linkin Park's ok.I only like "My Way" though, but they are a pretty good band

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • I don't really like there style of music very much, I prefere country. But I belive Teara listens to them quite often.
    ~Becky

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Country's ok, but it isn't the best

I like Linkin Park more than anything, lol, I'm listening to them right now :P

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • DragonTrainer said:
    Country's ok, but it isn't the best

I like Linkin Park more than anything, lol, I'm listening to them right now :P
    LInkin Park isn't bad, I actually like a couple of their songs. Which one of their songs are you listening to?
    ~Becky

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Well, I just listened to My December,Faint,In The End,In The End Remix,Numb, and I;m about to get Crawling

They're the best ever

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ._. That's very nice, but keep it in the Linkin Park topic. This is for limp bizket. *points to title* =P

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Oh yes, of course

Limp Bizkit is ok, I only like My Way, I think I've said this before :p

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
  • I used to like Limp Bizkit, with the song "My Way" I loved that one, and also "Rolling" thats my favourite, especially the remix XP.

Back