• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Fusions by magnus d?hl!!!!!!

magnus d?hl

I Love Guns N' Roses
Years
  • Here you can request fusions examples:
    Flarakazam.jpg
    baydash.jpg
    Abrakadabrasumsullasam.jpg
    treckamp.jpg
    MewSurf.jpg

Eig

Years
    • Seen Sep 30, 2008
    Man, sorry to say this, but they are very bad. But not as bad as some other.

And, the thread title says "Fusions" but examples 1, 3 & 5 are pokemorphs. Plus, example 2 is a recolor. I give you a 4/10. Oh, I almost forgot: save in BMPs or PNGs. Never, ever save in JPGs - they're for photos and such. And they ruin quality.

P.S - your sig is a li'l too big on the sides... do not delete your requested sprites, but... look at my sig, and you'll know what to do. I guess xD

magnus d?hl

I Love Guns N' Roses
    Years
  • Here You Go Kroko_Boy
    Pakays.jpg

Don't Stop To Request People!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • they need serious work. as eig said before jpg ruins clarity and quality, use www.imageshack.us and save them as bmps first, imageshack will change them into pngs, png is the best quality when it comes to small items.

magnus d?hl

I Love Guns N' Roses
    Years
  • Here You Go Shara
    Zapdoax.jpg

Here You Go Torchic And Pichu
    Pochyskitty.jpg

Years
  • magnus d?hl: Please do not double post. Even if you want to show anymore finished requests, you can refrain from double posting by doing the following: If you were the last person to post in your thread, delete your post, and repost also telling people about any finished requests.

I have merged your double posts together. Please try not to double post in the future, especially when I've just told you how to bump your thread up without having to double post :)

Kroko_Boy

Sp®ite®
    Years
  • Shall this be closed beacuse of 1 month old or can i have a Ditto+Squirtle please?(Ditto base)

Last edited:

magnus d?hl

I Love Guns N' Roses
    Years
  • Oops Sorry I woud Try To Never Do It Again

I Can't Made It Kroko_Boy But I shall Try :)

Zikka.jpg
    Here You Go Kroko_Boy I Was "veldig Forn?yd" He he

Pleas Requst To Me I Need To Make Some Sprites So Pleas Pleas Pleas Requst

Jedite1000

Deoxys Master
    Years
  • u cant double post...ummmm i mean 5 posts it considering spamming, anyway could i have a mew2 with charzards wings thanx

Years
  • magnus d?hl: I believe I've warned you once before for double posting. So I'll tell you again. Please DO NOT post more than once in a row without a specific reason. It IS against the forum rules and I do not wish to keep telling you that.

Back