• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Survivor:Guatamala

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
Years
  • Any of you watch Survivor?
    I do and when Judd got voted out, he had the best quote ever,"Thanks alot guys, I hope you all get bit by frickin' crocodiles."
    He was so mad! XD But he deserved it. My parents and me died laughing. XD

T3hCoM

Lunatic Moon Rabbit
    Years
  • I watch it; and I haven't missed an episode. I did find Judd getting voted out was kinda unexpected IMO.

Who will win? Cindy, Danni, Stephnie, Lydia, or Rafe? I think either Rafe or Cindy could win.

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Chain of Memories said:
    I watch it; and I haven't missed an episode. I did find Judd getting voted out was kinda unexpected IMO.

Who will win? Cindy, Danni, Stephnie, Lydia, or Rafe? I think either Rafe or Cindy could win.
    Huh? He was clearly out. He was safe until he started running his mouth. -_- XD

I want Lydia or Rafe to win. Lyida because it'd be funny, and Rafe because he just deserves it. XD

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jun 2, 2014
    I missed last night's episode >:| I only caught tribal council. So what happened?

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Tribal coucil was about the only interesting part, really. There was a food auction, one of the items was a secret advantage they could use at the immunity challenge...Danni ended up getting that, and the final item to bid on was a family member for a night's stay with them at camp. Judd got money from other people and beat out Stephanie to get his wife, but Jeff let him choose two people to get family members with him. He chose Stephanie so she could see her boyfriend, and Cindy so she could see her twin sister. The other three survivors had to go to the old Yaxha camp for the night, where they plotted and such. The immunity challenge was a multi-platformed board where someone could move from tile to tile, flipping them over as they go. People could not go over a flipped tile, so it was a last-person-standing type challenge. Danni won because of the item she got at the auction was a special item allowing her to switch positions with anyone on the board once during the game, and she used this at a time where it gave her just enough tiles to outlast her closest opponent. This was followed by more plotting, and people finally decided Judd was a threat and voted him out.

He was one of the sorer losers I've seen...I hate a person who gloats when someone else is voted out but can't take it when the tables are turned on him. I thought he was bound to win, as people tend to follow the stupidest person at this point in the game. He was no evil genius, no Machiavellian schemer, no silver-tongued liar, just an obnoxious jerk.

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • I was rooting for Judd to win. I guess since he is gone now I will cheer for Rafe, but I'm upset Judd didn't make it further. I think he really deserved it. At least a lot more than Stephanie who is getting a second chance. o_O

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
  • Judd doesn't deserve it at all. Although he did stick to his game plan all the way through.

I still can't get over his reaction to being voted out though. XD

Chairman Kaga said:
    He was one of the sorer losers I've seen...I hate a person who gloats when someone else is voted out but can't take it when the tables are turned on him. I thought he was bound to win, as people tend to follow the stupidest person at this point in the game. He was no evil genius, no Machiavellian schemer, no silver-tongued liar, just an obnoxious jerk.

So true.

Back