• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pro sprites

Recknin

Banned
Years

• okay i opened a sprite shop to keep me busy just request what you want
    i do

trainers:
    frlgemtr115.png

s.png

fusion:
    fuse.png

recolors:
    imagesads.jpg
    3de.jpg

shadow:
    dar.png
    mac.png

Kaneda Morspeed

Only the most powerful win...
    Years
  • Nobody is requesting any because, they really aren't any good. I'd give them a 4/10 at best. There is plenty of better spriters around, that is why they aren't requesting from you, sorry. Also, please don't double post.

Draginis

Loveless
    Years
  • Indeed, double posting is against the rules. It's especially useless when you do it to ask for requests.
    As for these sprites, I can't tell what the 2nd trainer is supposed to be, the coloring on the fusion is sooo off, and that Shadow Blaziken doesn't really look like anything.
    3/10
    Practice more before opening a shop.

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
    Years
  • dude, don't double post... as for the sprite sorry to say this but it scares me :S (not because it looks scary but because of how badly it is done :S)

Years
  • lacrossegypsy: In what way is that comment helpful to Ruby-Adams? When making a comment, atleast say what you dislike about the sprites and even tell him how he can improve on them. Simply saying that constitutes as SPAM.~

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Your sprites aren't really that good... The first trainer sprite looks okay, I guess, but it isn't really a masterpiece either. The colors don't match at all and it somewhat lacks shading. The second one has pretty good shading, but there's something that looks a little weird
    lespot3mj.png
    what's the spot, I just circled doing there? It looks like shading, but if it is, it certainly shouldn't be there... And there are some colors in the hair that looks pretty messed up...

Your fusion is great though, but the shading is a little off there too. The spot in trapinch's head that you have colored with a dark shade should be light, and the head should cast a small shadow over the hand.

The recolors are really great (and I mean it) but the format you saved them in makes them look fuzzy, use png or bmp and you'll have some great recolors ^_^

The shadow pokemon aren't good at all, I think. The colors on Blaziken are just horrible and the shading... needs some work too. I hardly need to tell what's wrong with an inverted Scizor, but it would look much better if it had more shades and if you'd switch the shades so that they look proper (by that I mean, you switch the lightest and darkest shade and the second darkest and second lightest and so on...)

I give your sprites 2/10 you are a great spriter, you just need to put more effort in to them. If you just don't get the hang of shading, I suggest you look at official sprites and try to figure out how the shading works. Well, I wish you the best of luck ^_^

Misao

Eclipse Gym Owner
    Years
  • can you make me a trainer sprite of this girl? =D

thx in advanced
    her hais is blue and her ayes green, the clother can be any color

Back