• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bang you head against the Keyboard again!

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
Years
  • Since teh other one died, and then got locked, I will take the liberty of making it again! ^^

Rules
    -You may roll your head if you want to.
    -Try to find all the words that you spell
    -dont break your head.

vgfhjnhyuvgftnhjyuvgftrhjyul

uh...hyu...almost kyu! nope, no real words

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
    Years
  • ,mfdyhgui gaharueeeeejgpsaaaaafdhklghfdoarjgrengareklfhgdyaiopgshrfaytgrektogggdfghreaytkongfklrg;hdgjktrejgkfdjgkfdjgsdahrekyhgaretrithairetuijhgv9 tqrekthpaotwhuewhtquhewtuwqehjoh

I found: Har, oar, ya, to, kong, and oh

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Yay, its back..XD

yt6jmknbmk,iuhnjmkjiu8tr5uj;p[lpoi987y76tu7yh6tg5rf45tgyhjunm.,/.

No!! It killed my music..and I got no words.XD

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • jmnu tgfrvbnu7yuikikkl 67yytuy7jhikiv76Z@kliujyhtfrtyuiytrewrtyuiytrewrtyuiuytre4w3r4ty 766yuhybrft5gv

Um...okay. o.o

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • gaetywerdgzfnmbewjlrhgdjkvnhdrkjhewojgbeachsiurhseogroifhsoghaodjsfkjfjkjklfdsljkdfsjkfsdlkjfdskjfdfkdjjkdfqqqqqqwqwqeqwwqeqwewqeqwewqewqeqweqweewfgasssssssssssssgfsjdqwertyuiopsaasdfghjkl\zxcvbnm,

phew.

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • ;mnfmlfdjknjihsdkjl784e7rfduoiiwoekji834erufrio8923uijrfdoiu8402wreufihi3o9r8eyjuq2ou3y8erd93o4wr9fdu

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    ,nbbvhjm lk[] njbh,= k
    the keyboards to close to the cornor so i bashed meh hand, i got a k =P

Elite Charizard

o_o o_o o_o o_o o_o o_o
    Years
  • hgr,hkfjho;gfik ho;gkoklgklhklgkoidjojrmhudroydufdutioruijhuyiudi iokijihi;fklakhguyikjdkjuihwijhnl[highlight]poke[/highlight]jhsgfhhdujdballjyhdunsjhjfuhgusjo[highlight]dude[/highlight]jiujirjighfuip;dikpdojfiuid
    dink biiudhuhgoskfg[highlight]gloom[/highlight]jskyhudhaojehfowhaudhfiskyoid3oire[highlight]poke.[/highlight]

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    XD

jhunbygvtfrbyhjuikiu8j87hy6pui8jhy767iklo

I laughed my arse off doing it. XD;

Kenshin

SAN-CHAAAAAANNN!
    Years
  • gfgfachyrh[HIGHLIGHT]fury[/HIGHLIGHT]iwey5ru[HIGHLIGHT]dry[/HIGHLIGHT]hfujhyw[HIGHLIGHT]if[/HIGHLIGHT]yeufhdsyfduyud[HIGHLIGHT]fist[/HIGHLIGHT]

viridian doubletongue

the world's greatest thief
    Years
  • tubatubatubatrubatubautbaubtaubtsubtruabfjbnsjkdnljdgmelnbflkgjowowowowowowowowOW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OW!OWO!WO!OWO!OWOWOWOWWOWOWOWAAAAAAAHHAHHAHAAHAHAHAAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111234567890-qwertyuiopppppppppasdfghjklzxcvbnm,eee-ooo-eee-ooodzdge*

Amy-chan

Has vacated the premises
    Years
  • yt6tybnjhumbhgvtfyhuj 8mi9trf5crxew7yuuuuuuuujmujhkhgbnjmnhb bvgvsadfrgtuuiklp/hyhufe vcxv bnhjkl;.k,mnbr54dsfbghfg

I got 'sad'. Man that gave me a headache. XD I think I've broken my keyboard. o_o;

Shiny Meganium

Meganium trainer
    Years
  • dsgrjtrjwerrrrew55576nijb,,,,,u;;;trdxttz waqw54565u8 mtyeeb65465tb34er6hb 47y76yko;''[0'8-0'''''6tttttttttttttttyyy3q45rqwr3465t25T3TTT4YYY56U677I649I666IJTGRFDSAQ\TREFCYUIKKKLUIJGFTRDESWQAAAAASWFTRGYUHIJOLKIJMHNGFVDCSWTRFYHDryygrgaYTUJ\AEGfrehh766666690-=65aq35mt r7u6yijeszgbup'''[##''jfffffffffFFFFDSGDyhtu;#########yd ghj6uj0-=--9086reeegtrhgtnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnedggrteggttttttttjhffgshrdaaz\htkuuHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THAT WAS FUN

Back