• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ancient Dynasty; A Viper's Promise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
Years

• Reina
    ----------------

"I've no problem with that. It only helps to enhance his coolness!" Reina said in regards to the boy's Grovyle, "And yes, I suppose Heracross are pretty rare. This particular one, his name's Tabansi by the way, came from a long ways away I thnk. I found him injured and helped him heal. It was no big deal, but according to him, he thinks he owes me his life."

{I do,} Tabansi said serenely, {That is why I vowed to follow you for as long as I can to repay your kindness.}

Reina blushed a bit. She hardly ever got comments about her kindness, and Tabansi was always so nice, and it always got her. She shook off the feelings though and looked back to the boy who had introduced himself as Jeffry James.

"Anyway, JJ huh? My name's Reina. Pretty girly I know, but I've grown used to it over the years. My brothers always tease me about it though. I just punch 'em in the arm when they do," Reina replied to JJ, smiling as she recalled her brothers and their teasing voices.

OOC: Well, I'm off to eat some breakfast (and then probably a little more last-last-minute Christmas shopping)! See ya' all later!

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
    Years
  • OOC: Oh, wow. I leave the computer for a couple of hours, and bang, another page to read. I really shoul consider coming online more often...

IC:

Eliadon slowly walked through the train station, looking here and there. The cleanliness was starting to worry him. Apparently, the same thought seemed to be going through Bayleef's mind, for she, too was looking around, with worry etched in every line of her skin. However, it seemed almost impossible to worry about anything with Eevee around. She had hit into several people, and knocked over a small postcard stand, in less than fifteen minutes.

Eliadon looked ahead, and noticed a group oftrainers, all with their Pok?mon out, talking amongst each other, and heading up the stairs to the surface. Eliadon smiled. He didn't like to be alone. Even if he had his Pok?mon with him, he still got a tad on the lonely side. He could finally get into some conversation, now.

{Looks like we have company, Eliadon. But remember, not everyone could be a friend. There are potential enemies there. I'm sensing someone who seems too worried to be normal,} warned Bayleef quietly, as two vines emerged from the side of her neck.

"Do calm down, would ya? You know that I'd never let my guard down. Besides, even if there is a potential enemy there, I could still make friends," Eliadon replied, stroking Bayleef on the head.

{That's the spirit Big Guy!} encouraged Eevee, {Keep happy and you'll be just fine ?}

{Shut the hell up!} Bayleef snapped, giving both Eevee and Eliadon a warning eye. {Not all of us here seem to realise the problems that we could face if we get into trouble. We're miles away from our homes, and if we get into trouble, we are seriously screwed.}

Eevee looked reproachfully at Bayleef, but she understood that she didn't have a chance if she challenged Bayleef to a battle. Instead, she jumped up onto Eliadon's shoulder, and huddled up close to him. He patted her, and sroked Bayleef.

"Let's just forget all our problems. We need teamwork here. So, I'll take your wrnings into account, Bayleef, but I'll still go to talk to them."

Bayleef looked worried, but nodded. Eevee looked confidently ahead, as Eliadon walked up to the trainers, hoping like hell that he made some new friends...

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: OMG, I'm back! ^-^ Just in time to see Melissa leaving again, apparently...go me and timing! XD

Anyways, I am now in possession of a fair bit of online time, although I might go offline now and again since we're having some family over here, and of course, I'll probably be offline for quite a long while when the time comes for us to open the pressies.^^ Yeah, I'm getting my pressies before you get yours Yibber! Pwhee! Go finnish christmas tradition! ^0^

Concerning the list...I've made a slight modification, that better for ya, Yibber? ^^

Oh, and Charon, before I forget again; is there any chance of getting to see that picture of Silence you made? Pretty please? *Begs*

Anyways,

IC:

Valen didn't comment on Cona's second outburst, despite a certain mischievous urge to confuse this gullible little girl even further with more random statements for his own amusement. He knew that it would not do however, as the boy still wasn't too keen on attracting unnecessary attention. Alas, the same could not be said for Smaelaugh, and when Rosairie's pok?mon began speaking of his name, the Venonat's reaction was almost instantaneous, the bug type whipping around, angry as ever.

{Smelly?!} he echoed furiously, glaring at the Magmar and Jolteon despite the fact that either of them could probably beat him in battle, {That is the slanderous name that that insufferable little Mawile keeps using to mock the greatness that is Smaelaugh! You are in league with her! Aren't you?!} he demanded, glaring accusingly at the two, {You, Seirini, her! You are all conspiring to prevent the great Smaelaugh from attaining the power that is rightfully his!}

{We are doing nothing of the sssort, you foolisssh drama queen.} Seirini hissed, now once again beginning to tire of the Venonat's pompous and paranoid attitude.

{What did you just call the great Smaelaugh?!} Smaelaugh bellowed, now turning his glare to the Arbok.

{Nothing...} the snake pok?mon replied dismissively, having just caught wind of something far more important than teasing the Venonat. It was a boy, about Valen's age, with short blonde hair, accompanied by a Grovyle. There was a female with him too, accompanied by a Heracross, but that was of little consequence. What was important for the Arbok however was that the afforementioned boy seemed to be tailing them. Yes, she had already spotted him earlier on but payed the male no heed, now however, she immediately coiled up again, hissing a bit in agitation.

"What is it, Seirini?" Valen asked, halting his strides and turning to adress the Arbok.

{That boy...} she hissed, quietly, nodding towards the male he had spotted and who was now talking with that girl.

Valen turned his gaze in the direction that the snake pok?mon had indicated, spotting the one that Seirni had spoken off without much ease and scoffing. That boy...he seemed to have arranged everything from his hair to his clothing to the outmost detail, in fact, he seemed more centered on his appearance than that girl he was talking with, a trait which Valen had always detested. His mind immediately became made up, that was obviously one of those usual brainless pretty-boys that seemed to come as naturally to civilization as rats and garbage disposal problems, and were, if possible, even more annoying. He was probably using peroxine to blonde his hair too...mommy's and daddy's perfect little angel boy...

"You mean that blonde idiot?" he asked quietly, casting another contemptous look at the boy, "What of him?"

{He ssseemsss to be tailing usss...} Seirini replied, {I have ssseen him earlier and he isss moving in exssactly the sssame direction asss usss...}

"I see..." Valen replied, his eyes narrowing as he quickly scanned the others he was with, noting that that snobbish little brat, whatever her name was, seemed to be preoccupied with holding her Magmar's hand, probably wishing she was somewhere else, and the loon was still talking with her Pidgey, all of them a fair distance away from him, they probably wouldn't hear.

"Do you think he's a Global Police agent?" he asked, his voice now so low that only the Arbok right next to him could make sense of his words.

{Possssssibly....} Seirini replied, {Even though he doesssn't look sssmart enough for the job...}

"It could be ruse." Valen said, frowning, "Well, I know how we can find out whether he's tailing us or not."

The boy suddenly broke into a dash, Smaelaugh, who was still in a huff, being caught by surprise and setting off into as fast a run as his feet could afford him, struggling to keep up as Valen ran up the stairs leading to the surface of undercity, which were thankfully devoid of people for the moment, quickly rounding the corner around the exit and settling to wait there. If he was truly being tailed then his pursuer would be forced to pick up the pace, and he would spot him when he came up. And if that was indeed the case...well, then things wouldn't get pretty...

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • OOC:

Gah.. Why did my Dad have to move into the computer room before you all came online? >_<

I swear, the world's got something against me. XD

IC:

"Waiwai Inc. Why does that sound so familiar?" Avery whispered to herself, once the group had gotten moving. She wasn't really intent on holding another conversation, seeing as how Cona now seemed to be proving that she was certifiably insane, and apparently Rosairie was thinking the same thing. So instead she was following along silently, Fable adjusting his grip on her shoulder every now and then.

{Oh, maybe because it's a world reknowned company. But that seems highly unlikely now doesn't it?} Fable remarked, earning a sigh from Avery while he started chuckling again.

"Well, I've never heard of it before." Avery replied grimly, turning her gaze away from him so she could confirm that she was keeping up with the group.

{That's because you spend too much time talking to a Sableye. It's unhealthy, you know.} Fable said, now beginning to twist his head at odd angles, which were, once again, getting everyone who hadn't already backed away from Seirini to back off.

"Well, okay then. I'll make sure to cut down on talking to you." Avery replied cheerfully, glancing forward once she realized that Valen had released his Venonat for some reason. Probably to find that building, or whatever. She couldn't really remember how those moths found stuff, it had been too long since she last saw one.

But either way, Valen was now making his way up the stairs, Cona and Rosairie following suit. Avery swiftly followed, the Sableye on her shoulder clinging tightly while she jogged a bit to cover the distance, wondering how much further they had to go.

{Well yes, that's what I heard. I pay attention to things other than Avery.} Fable said at Henna's comment about the Venonat's name. {Quite an unusual name, just like a cuckoo clock! But it's okay, for who wants to make fun of something as trivial as a name? That lost its perks a while ago.} He concluded, grinning toothily at the Magmar before suddenly flicking his gaze elsewhere.

Apparently he was ignoring the Venonat's reaction to the Magmar's comment. How very rude.

"Hey, wait up!" Avery called out when she realized that Valen had broken into a dash, quickly darting up the rest of the stairs and rounding the corner, where he stopped for some reason. "..Well okay then." Avery added, continuing up the stairs in the same manner as before. He appeared to be waiting now, so she supposed she didn't have to run up after him.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Hiii Plushie! *Waves* Yeah, it's a conspiracy, no doubt about it. But a small note...Smaelaugh is a Venonat, not a Venomoth (Although you can bet that he wishes he was one XD). Oh, and the whole point is that Valen isn't visible for anyone coming up the stairs, so edit that, please.

Last edited:

Deathspector

I'm so hardcore, I'm "X"-rated
    Years
  • OOC: You're back alright. Trust Alter Ego to post such long posts that are an eyesore to read...ah well, can't complain...

IC:

Eliadon looked around at the crowd, carefully choosing who to talk to first. He had been considering talking to this one boy, who had purple hair, that was falling in front of his eyes. He seemed a lot like Eliadon when it came to appearance, but Eliadon soon learned that appearances didn't matter.

Without any warning, he took off, zipping up the stairs, to what was the surface of Undercity. Eliadon was seriously considering whether or not to follow him or to stay with the others. He decided to talk with his Pok?mon instead. He crouched down to his Bayleef, and Eevee jumped off his shoulder to listen too.

"Did you see that guy run off?" he asked.

They both nodded.

"Should we follow him?"

They both nodded again.

"Then le's go..."

OOC: I want my character to get into trouble with yours Alter Ego, so in your next post make me come up, okay?

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Alter Ego said:
    OOC: Hiii Plushie! *Waves* Yeah, it's a conspiracy, no doubt about it. But a small note...Smaelaugh is a Venonat, not a Venomoth (Although you can bet that he wishes he was one XD).

Otay. *salute*

Second edit time. XD

You know, I actually typed Venonat the first time.. But then I assumed that lack of sleep was getting to me, so I deleted it and put 'moth'. XD

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • [OOC: o_O I am very, very behind . . . ]

Chain shrugged slightly in response to Reina's invitation, following her wordlessly. Walking a few feet behind her, he listened carefully to the conversation that ensued between her and the Grovyle-trainer. So, he goes by "JJ", and she is "Reina" . . . I suppose I should remember those names. I wonder what role they'll be playing in the upcoming competition . . .

Momentarily directing his attention elsewhere, Chain noted several security guards weaving through the crowd, performing basic crowd control and requesting identification from anyone who appeared suspicious. Suddenly, the male trainer's gaze snapped to one side as Valen broke into a run. His interest aroused, Chain quickened his pace until he was even with Reina and Jeffry.

"I'd hate to leave so abruptly, but I have other matters to take care of. The name's Chain, though. Look me up later if you'd like."

Without another word, Chain vanished into the crowd, releasing Abra from his Pokeball and commanding, "Abra, Teleport after the boy with the Arbok."

Though still asleep, a wave of psy energy rippled from the saffron Pokemon, identifying the trainer Chain had previously mentioned and Teleporting itself and its trainer to the shadows a few feet from Valen's location.

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Wha-?! You call that a long post, and an eyesore? Nyuk, nyuk...Deathspector, you have seen nothing yet. >D

And Plushie...XD Well, at least you were right to begin with, and you made Smaelaugh happy by mistaking him for a Venomoth, yes you did. ^-^

IC:

Valen cursed under his breath as Avery said something along the lines of 'okay', slowing her pace again. The boy hoped that this wouldn't blow the whole cover of his little feint. Well, with a little luck, that blonde idiot wouldn't catch on...and even if he did, well, Valen had other tricks up his sleeve.

But sure enough, a boy did come running up the stairs, apparently tracking him, and Valen was by no means slow on the intake, immediately darting forward and grabbing the boy by the collar, dragging him back and pinning him against the wall. That was one thing that one had to be carefull of around Valen, he might have looked frail with his slim frame, but there was not a single fiber of excess fat on him, and he had a lifetime's experience of how to utilize every piece of strength he had to its outmost.

"Allright then." he hissed, his voice dangerously low as he glared at the boy, noting with some shock that he wasn't the same one whom Seirini had spotted. This one was rather lanky, and he had black hair, longer than that other boy's too. Were there more of them? Well, that just meant more fun for him...

"Who are you?!" he demanded, tightening his grip around the boy's collar, "And what the hell do you think you are doing tailing me?! Well?!"

Seirini hissed treatheningly, not in the direction of this stranger though, but in that of another; one which had appeared seemingly out of nowhere, and in the presence of a psychic pok?mon no less. Valen was preoccupied with his shakedown of the other boy however, paying no heed to this new one's appearance.

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • OOC:

For a second there, I thought you meant Valen had 0% fat.. And Plushie said.. Whoa, he should be dead by now. XD

IC:

"..Whoa." That had happened a bit fast from Avery's point of view. Some guy had come running up the stairs when Valen had dashed up, and what better fate for the guy than to get slammed into the wall by none other than Valen himself. Or at least it sounded that way. If he had done what Avery thought he had done, Valen had pretty much chosen a good spot to start a fight, hidden from too many prying eyes.

"Figures." Avery muttered under her breath, making her way up the stairs again, Fable looking on towards the spot where he assumed Valen was. "He can start all the fights he wants, as long as the police don't question me about it when they catch on."

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Well, this is certainly amusing. Chain remained silent, his Abra held firmly in his arms as he watched Valen snatch a boy by the collar. I suppose it was clear enough before, but this Arbok trainer definately has some specific purpose--some hidden motive. Chain noiselessly moved further back into the shadows. Although, if he didn't want to attract unnecessary attention to himself, his methods seem hardly practical.

As Seirini turned and hissed at him, Chain's eyes narrowed slightly. It appears my presence has attracted some attention as well.

[OOC: I realize that I have little to no right to direct your rate of roleplaying. But, I must leave for some time. And, I would ask that you have less than three pages of further roleplaying upon my return. ::bows repeatedly:: If not, it is alright.

EDIT: ::reads post below:: Eh, perhaps they believe him to be expendable? ^-^;;

No form of offense is at all intended . . . ]

Last edited:

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Dang, cold crowd. A guy is getting throttled and they don't give a dead Rattata's arse about it. XD Anyways, where'd Deathspector go? It would be very awkward for me to post another IC before that dude reacts.

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • OOC:

Go Avery, bringing cheer to the world! XD

Actually, she just doesn't feel that cheer would help the situation much, so she's staying away. XD

Now to wait for Deathspector..

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Grovyle opened both its sleepy eyes wide at the reaction of the compliment from Reina, he jumped down from his masters head and began firing Bullet seeds at fantastic velocity into the ground, after only a few seconds he stopped his magnificent attack and stepped back, he had made a shape of a rose from the impact of the attack and was now smiling at her

''Smooth buddy, real smooth'' JJ said with a titter ''Tabansi then huh'' he said eagerly looking down at the bug pokemon ''doesn't that mean something like....strong willed or something like that? i remember being told about different names and there in-depth meanings by my grandad.....'' JJ's smile dropped slightly as thoughts of his grandfather engulfed his thoughts, the smiling grovyle's smile also dropped, sencing exactly what was on the mind of his master

{I'm sure he will be fine, don't worry yourself too much about it....}

as JJ looked up at his comforting Grovyle, his eyes suddenly snapped to the attention of another pair, resting exactly on him, it was that same arbok, belonging to the boy who was leading the group Jeffery was following.
    *Why's that pokemon looking at me* he thought to himself with some slight concern.
    he watched the snake pokemon turn to hiss at it's master who then also turned to face JJ. after only a matter of seconds in which he looked JJ up and down from afar, his face filled with quite obvious loathing, quite as if he'd just chewed something incredibly sour.

Grovyle, wondering what it's master was staring at turned himself to face them, and began to stare at the arbok, its eyes flashing mennacingly, suddenly the boy turned about and sprinted off up a flight of stairs.

''what the heck was all that about?....'' JJ said to himself, a frown on his face, his attention wasn't even captured when a young male who seemed to know alena introduced himself as chain before taking off himself.
    Grovyle jumped onto the head of his trainer again and layed in his comfortable position, this time with it's eyes open wide and darting everywhere for the boy, or anyone else casting either of them a strange look.

After a few moments of confusion, JJ turned his attention back to Reina who was looking at him intently with a look of worry

''sorry about that'' he said with a smile ''it's just, that strange boy with the arbok was staring at me.....and then he sprinted off''
    Jeffery ran a hand through his silk blonde hair before looking up and winking at grovyle who winked back and pulled out a fresh leech to start to chew

''Maybe we should go up them stairs that the boy went up, perhaps he is headed to the ceromony, we'll find you another rose if you like'' he said with a chuckle indicating the rose carved into the floor...

OOC - having grovyle inspired me to make a sig of him, but i done sceptile instead lol, who likes it? :)

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • "SHEESH!" Rosairie shouted. She had been walking behind the others the whole time, when a strange boy and his Bayleeef came running up the stairwell. The next thing Rosairie knew, he was pinned against the wall. "Drop him, Valen!" she yelled, as a boy with black hair was thrown backwards.
    Silence gave a yelp of fright, and static electricity sparked all across his spiked body in jolts.
    Henna growled, and made to drag Rosairie behind her, but the girl had already leapt forward. {Rosairie...} the fire type growled a warning, but her trainer wasn't listening.
    "Let go of him this instant, God dam'it! He was only following you, you-" she held her tongue at the last moment. Jumped up little creep was what she was planning to say, but it probably wasn't a good idea. Guys never hit girls, but Valen was... well, different.

Rosairie's eyes flicked from the two boys, to the boy that stood before them. He had just arrived by teleportation, she guessed, and now he was just standing there! She gave him an imploring look. "Can't you...? Urgh!" she began, but broke off. It was no point asking him for help - one look told Rosairie he was probably one of those people that would do very little to help others.
    Finally, her eyes fell on Avery. Releived to see a familiar (and friendly) face, she took a step back. She glanced down the corridor in the hope that someone a little less feminine would come along and break it up, but-
    "Silence!"

The jolteon was shaking all over, little bursts of electricity errupting all over his coat. "Si, please, calm down!" Rosairie begged, her attention now completely on the electric type. The boys were forgotton.

{EDIT: the picture will have to wait 'til The 27th. I don't have a scanner and the Library's shut 'til then. Also, Mika says she will be back around 3PM on Monday.
    How many of you will be here tomorrow? I'm just wondering whether I should bother logging on then. I'm be at my Gran's all day (except the very early morning) but she has an amazing computer set up. Getting on won't be a problem. Yay for techno grandparents!
    It's a cool banner, BB! You're really good at making banners}

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • OOC:

Concerning your question, Charon, chances are very high that I won't be here all day until my afternoon time, which is basically missing most of the action. XD

Bleh.. I'm still trying to get over the fact that Alter's Christmas starts 13 hours before mine.. XD

*tumbleweed*

IC:

Avery tilted her head at Rosairie's exclamation. Although she usually tried to be optimistic, she highly doubted that this Valen person would let that poor guy go any time soon. From what she had overheard, considering he hadn't exactly questioned the boy softly, Valen thought that guy was tracking him for some reason other than to get to the tournament.

"You don't suppose he's going to listen to us, do you?" Avery asked, once she had reached the top of the stairs, cautiously shifting her glance between where Valen and that guy was to where Rosairie stood.

Hold on.. What was with Rosairie's Jolteon?

{What are you in the being of doing?} Fable asked, now turning his attention to Silence, who really seemed to be losing it, sparks of electricity flashing every now and then throughout his coat.

With that, the Sableye jumped to the ground, landing with precision, although there was no grace intended. He made rather sudden movements when he stood by himself, clawed fingers held out in front of him as if he were some sort of zombie. He seemed to focus his crystalline eyes on the Jolteon, seemingly fascinated with what Si was doing but at the same time keeping his distance.

{You shouldn't be doing that, you wouldn't want to shock poor Fable, now would you?} He exclaimed, tilting his head and chuckling to himself.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • OOC: Well, I for one am here every day more or less. So yeah, I'll pop in at least, although how much I'll be on depends on everyone else's posting activity.

IC:

Even as Rosairie stepped up and yelled at him to stop, Valen continued throttling the boy in his grasp, seemingly oblivious to the girl's words, his eyes bearing an unusually glazed look. Rosairie was by no means the only one concerned by this development however...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

On the fifth floor of the Waiwai Inc. Building in Overcity, the marketing and communication section to be exact, a figure lay in a large black armchair, one of the kind which had a rotating base, studying one of the countless monitors in front of her inently. She was definitely a female, a tall woman in her mid-thirties with long, white hair, probably the result of a peroxine overdose, that hung down all the way to her shoulders. Her skin was quite strikingly pale, reminiscent of china, the kind of china that was made to look a lot more expensive than it really was, and the paleness was even further emphasized by the fact that she was dressed in a simple, black gown, looking like she had just come in from a formal dress party of some kind, although the concerned look in her grey eyes certainly held no trace of merriment as she continued to observe the scene unfolding on the screen, tapping a few commands onto the keyboard in front of her with her fingernails, long and sharp enough to make a Sneasel proud. The camera, one of many planted around the city in a low profile manner while the Waiwai Inc. employees were doing their agreed share of the tournament arrangements, zooming in a bit to give her a slightly better view of Valen, although the boy had indeed chosen his ambush spot well, almost inside the camera's blindspot, limitting the woman's view of the situation considerably, although judging by the way that the other youths in the area acted she was quite certain that she had a fair picture of the events.

"Valen!" she called into the microphone on the headset she wore, "Valen! Loveh, put that boy down, his background checks out! Put him down! This is an order!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Massster, pleassse..} Seirini pleaded, ignoring the other boy and turning to watch her trainer with an expression of fear on her face. She could practically feel the emotions coursing within Valen, years of pent-up anger and frustration welling out onto the poor youngster he was throttling, and the sight frightened the Arbok, not the act of throttling per say, but rather, the way in which he was doing it, the glazed look in his eyes, it was as if it wasn't Valen there at all...as if a stranger had taken controll of the boy she cared so much for, and Seirini didn't like it one bit. {Massster...} she repeated, slithering closer and coiling herself around the boy's right arm in a desperate attempt to calm him down, {Pleassse ssstop...he'sss got the messssssage...you've done enough...don't do thisss...pleassse...}

Valen growled in irritation at the commands coming in from all sides, but he slowly began gathering his witts, the mad look escaping his eyes as his grip of the other boy grew slightly less violent. Valen slowly let go, allowing the stranger to slump back against the wall as he stared at the scene in front of him, blinking as if he had been in a daze of some kind or as if he had just awoken from a dream. For a moment, the boy simply stood there, staring in non-comprehension at his hands and heaving heavy breaths, his eyes slowly travelling to meet Seirini's, the boy recieveing the confirmation for his fears from the terrified look in the serpent's eyes.

"It...happened again, didn't it?" he asked quietly, although he didn't need an answer.

The Arbok nodded, both of them falling into silence.

OOC: W00T! I got my pressies and I'm totally going to gloat about them! ^0^

*Ahem* This year I got...

Books...

...lots of them, including a dictionary for peculiar phrases in the english language (Yeah, my sticklerish little mind is going to enjoy that one loads. XD) Let's see...I also got a bag of candy from my grandparents (Which is classic), although to my dismay I noticed a definite lack of wool socks this year (There never seems to be a good pair of wool socks around when you need them). Anyways, we got some computer games too (I'm saying 'we' because I have to share with my brothers), the most notable perhaps being Grand Theft Auto; San Andreas, the legendary game of corruption. @.@ Should be interesting...

And one more thing...I got Miyazaki's 'Spirited Away' and Monty Python's 'The Meaning of Life' on DVD! W00T! ^0^ PAAAAARTY! Gawd, you guys have no idea how much I adore the films of Miyazaki and Monty Python. ^___^

Anyways, yayness!

Last edited:

Charon

unscrupulous~
    Years
  • {ooc| Monty Python is, as we say here in England, 'a lege'. o_o; random abbreviatin of 'legend' that we use all the time.
    I love Spirited Away, but I prefer Princess Mononoke - one of Miyazaki's older movies from 1997 - because it has woooolves in it.

ANYWAY...I have pictures. I used my neighbour's scanner. It's a bit bad quality, but you get the general point. These sketches were done a few days ago, when I was feeling down. These aren't the best pictures, but I sketched them up when I first created him.
    Silence sketches
    So there's...a head shot of Si snarling (he turns vicious during battles) a picture of him sighing (or whatever), a picture of him looking downtrodden, and a full bodied picture of him being hurt. Urgh, ignore his terrible back leg, I got fed up. He has a scar around his muzzle (wonder what that's from?), his fur is an incredibly pale shade, and he's pretty skinny and awkward looking.
    Ignore the scribbles around the edge. The writing is notes ot myself and song lyrics, and the random lines are construction lines which I haven't bothered to erase. Anyway...}

"No, I don't!" Rosairie replied shrilly, not even looking at Avery. Her eyes were on Valen, who's Arbok was hissing at him desperately. There was an odd look in his eyes; it was a vacant look, one that sent a shiver down her spine. She shot another glance at Silence, who was panicing and shaking, and stormed over to Valen.
    She wouldn't let him frighten her Jolteon!

She was too angry to notice Valen's grip slacking, and his eyes reawakening; she slapped the boy straight across his face, an action that she hoped would spur him into dropping the boy.
    The second she had done it, though, and the second her hand had met skin, she felt her fierce pride and confidence rush away. He's going to attack me now... she thought fearfully, what have I done?
    "F-for God's sake," she stuttered, "Get a hold of yourself! You're scaring Si!"
    Her her mind flicked back to Seirini, and took a step backwards.

Silence, meanwhile, was shaking with dread. His blue eyes were wide, each one of his spikes on end. Henna was kneeling beside him, but the Magmar's attention was on Rosairie. She was a silly, silly girl. She wanted to protect her pokemon, but lashing out only shocked the Jolteon more.
    The magmar rose to her feet, and clenched her fist. If that boy - or his dirty great serpant - dared make a move, they would regret it.

{EDIT: I'm also planning to stay off the pc as much as possible tomorrow... I might log on in the evening though.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS!
    ...}

Last edited:

Random Plushie

Yes, it is a sheep
    Years
  • Alter Ego said:
    OOC: W00T! I got my pressies and I'm totally going to gloat about them! ^0^

*Ahem* This year I got...

Books...

...lots of them, including a dictionary for peculiar phrases in the english language (Yeah, my sticklerish little mind is going to enjoy that one loads. XD) Let's see...I also got a bag of candy from my grandparents (Which is classic), although to my dismay I noticed a definite lack of wool socks this year (There never seems to be a good pair of wool socks around when you need them). Anyways, we got some computer games too (I'm saying 'we' because I have to share with my brothers), the most notable perhaps being Grand Theft Auto; San Andreas, the legendary game of corruption. @.@ Should be interesting...

And one more thing...I got Miyazaki's 'Spirited Away' and Monty Python's 'The Meaning of Life' on DVD! W00T! ^0^ PAAAAARTY! Gawd, you guys have no idea how much I adore the films of Miyazaki and Monty Python. ^___^

Anyways, yayness!

OOC:

*dies*

...Wait, you only got Spirited Away now? You're quite late, amigo. XD

Anyways, so you do know of Miyazaki.. Does that mean you were just playing dumb in that one e-mail about Castle In The Sky? XD

IC:

Avery had just begun to really worry about Silence's behaviour, when it seemed that that creepy Valen guy had decided to spontaneously calm down, letting go of the youth that he had been holding up and taking deep breaths, his Arbok standing at his side as if worried for her master.

..The heck?

"Um.. Are you feeling okay?" Avery let out softly, her natural jolliness had kicked in, and it was telling her that these people really needed some cheer, or at least less anger and shouting. She hesitantly took a few steps closer, but no more when she realized that Fable was still on the ground, still focused on Silence, apparently not caring much about what was happening with Valen.

Too bad he probably wouldn't hear her because Rosairie had just walked over there and slapped him. Oh boy. She dared not move after that one.

Fable, however, was filled with curiousity, wondering why the Jolteon a few meters away was so scared. He twisted his head as he pondered, wondering still further about why so many people were shouting in the background. Did Silence not like shouting? Was that why his name was Silence?

Last edited:

Light_Azumarill

Danny Phantom!
    Years
  • OOC: Awesome Alter! Spirited Away is a great film; one of my favorites! As you might recall, I wrote an English paper about it a couple months ago. ^____^ I love Monty Python. Nothing like watching my copy of The Holy Grail when I'm feeling down. Those guys are always good for a laugh. =D

I loved Princess Mononoke too. The wolves were my favorite! Ah Miyazaki....

And cool banner BB! 'Tis very green. ^-^ And Sceptile's cute.

Reina
    --------------

After JJ's Grovyle made Bullet Seed form into the shape of a rose, Reina smiled a bit. She may have been a bit rough around the edges, but she was grateful when she knew she should be, and it was awfully nice of the cool pokemon to notice her compliment.

"That's pretty good. I've never known Bullet Seed to be shaped into something. You must practice it," Reina replied silkily. After JJ commented about the meaning of Tabansi's name, Reina thought about it for a moment.

"I think I remember him saying something like that to me when I first began to understand him; but I don't really remember. Was that it Tabansi?" she asked the Heracross, looking down at him.

Tabansi clicked his shell-like wing coverings a bit as he though for a moment, {Yes, I think I did tell you a long time ago. It means 'he who endures' I believe. Appropriate for me considering my past.} The insect then peered over to the staring Arbok. Apparently Grovyle had noticed the same thing because before Reina knew what was happening, both the green pokemon and JJ were looking in the same way.

The black-haired boy from earlier interjected for a moment and introduced himself as Chain. Reina nodded to his introduction, managed to mumble an 'I'm Reina', and then he had left to do his own thing. Reina shrugged, she saw no problem with that. She often wanted to do things on her own, but JJ and Grovyle were keeping her interested enough.

She looked back at JJ and noticed that where they were staring was the group they had been following, and the boy that seemed to be leading them had taken off ahead of them quickly. JJ commented on how strange it was and Reina looked at he and his pokemon curiously with a mixture of suspicion and worry. Obviously something more was going on here. She didn't think that JJ and his pokemon were aware of it though.

"Yeah, we should definitely follow him now; I'm kinda curious as to why he ran off. I mean, what kind of a freak just runs off like that after staring at you?" Reina said with a confused expression. She then remembered the gaggle of girls with him. "Maybe he was just getting away from all of those stupid girls," she said with a smirk.

{I don't know... the way he dashed off was strange. It had to be something to do with JJ or Grovyle. Do you two know him?} Tabansi asked Grovyle, his wings flickering absentmindedly.

"Come on, let's go before we lose him. Though with that bunch of girls around him, it'll be easy to see where he's going," Reina continued to smirk, picturing the boy trying to walk around with the girls all surrounding him like flowerpetals.

OOC: Phew... I'm caught up!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back