• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sceptile banner

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
  • This is a banner i just made of sceptile, personally i think it came out really well, ide appreciate any rates :D

Sceptile-banner.jpg

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Wow, I like it =3 The duplicates of Sceptile turned out rather good and you placed them correctly. The main Sceptile itself looks cool and the text fits rather well with the banner. I give it 9.3/10 Great job~! =D

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    that is a veery good banner...
    when i saw the sig rating thread i thought i gotta rate it but now i can here xD 9/10

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • Nice... I like the way you did 3 of them with the same lime-green color as the background... good job. Very soothing, somehow oO

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • Thanyou muchly for teh rates, and for making them positive lol.
    yea i spend a lot of time on my pic dynamics, and i thought ide try a theme i hadnt tried here before, it was originally suppose to represent an army of them maching to destroy lol, but as i went on i decided to go back and make a fw changes, and now i think it more represents to onward struggle and continuation of life and how you have to look at it confidently and without fear.
    hence the dim sceptile at the back getting closer and more clearer.
    lol i know what ur thinking
    ''this dudes got waaay too much time on his hands''

lol, well im ill so meh :D

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • Nice banner,Bulba!!^^
    I love the shades of green you used.And the text is really nice!^0^
    9.5/10

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
    Years
  • why thankies thankies miss feebas :D :D

i would open a shop but unfortunately proberly wouldnt have time, but i may take a couple of request from friends if they PM me lol.

see you in the RPG :D

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
  • I really like it! the middle one stands out more than the others, and that's really nice! I would have no idea what fonts goes good with what pics oO
    Great! 9.7/10

Back